Mom

The girl smiled. Jimin smiled back and he was about to leave when the girl called him

"Hey.."

Jimin turned his head towards her

"Yeah?"

"He is not just your friend right?"

Jimin felt his cheeks getting heated up. He stayed quiet unable to speak anything.

"He is someone special. I bet" adeed the girl and giggled.

Jimin blushed. He couldn't help the corner of his lips turning upwards.

"Uh, y-yeah..." He stuttered nervously fiddling with his sling bag strap.

"Okay. See you soon. Have a great day."

Jimin smiled at her and nodded and he left the place.

He came back to the dorm humming some music.

Tae was dozing on the bed already. His precious evening nap. Jimin looked around the room and kept his bag on the study desk. He took his clothes for change and went to the shower. The warm water hit his face and he sighed. What an eventful day.

Two days later Jimin got his scholarship credited and he ran to the store as soon as he got the money. He went inside and looked for the girl. She was not there. There was an middle aged man, most probably the owner.

Jimin's heart sank. He didn't knew what to do looking at the man. The man seem to have noticed him.

"Hello!"

Jimin froze.

"How can I help you?"

Jimin didn't know what to say because ofcourse he can't tell about his pledged bracelet to the shop owner as it will risk the girl's job. He walked towards him hesitantly.

"Uh, last time there was girl, I mean I-, uh is she not here?"

The man smiled. Jimin was confused.

"You came to take that silver bracelet right?"

Jimin was shocked. How did he knows.

"I uh- y-yes" Jimin stuttered.

"Don't worry, she told me. She was unwell today so she took the leave but she explained me everything. I kept it aside for you."

Jimin's face immediately lighted up. He smiled wide but nervous.

"Uh, I brought the remaining amount."

The man smiled and bowed "This way please."

Jimin paid the money and the man handed him over a beautiful bracelet box.

Jimin opened and his heart filled with immense joy. He's gonna give this to Jungkook.

Jimin walked out of the shop with a smile on his face. He was happy. He wanted to give it to his Kookie on his birthday as a return gift.

Jimin returned to university. He missed his first class but he didn't mind. He knew everyone was now at the cafeteria and he ran there. He saw everyone sitting there. Jungkook was the first one to notice. Jimin smiled and walked towards their table. He sat beside Jungkook.

"Hey, where were you?" said Jungkook.

"I was outside for some work"

"Oh, was that important? I mean you missed the class. I asked Tae and he said you had something urgent."

Jimin looked at him for a while and answered "Yes. Very important."

Jungkook said "oh, okay. Am I allowed to know?"