Goodnight

The music was booming in full bass. Jungkook and Jimin slowly walked through the crowd of people towards the hall.

Jimin was totally spaced out.

Hobi hopped in "Hey where have you two been all this time? Common we are gonna grab our food." He held Jimin's hand and guided both through the crowd towards another room.

This place was considerably large being just a two person apartment. Actually it was a four people sharing but Joon managed to convince the owner lady to not let anyone else other than Jin and him.

Yoongi was busy doing his shots.

Jimin today did a good make-up so that his hickeys were not visible. He needs to do this for upcoming couple of days.

Jimin saw Yoongi immersed in his own world. Busy with booze. He looked deep in some thoughts.

"Y-Yoongi hyung's not gonna eat with us?" asked Jimin.

"Oh, he'll come when he's done. He doesn't like getting disturbed between his booze. But you may try. I saw he never denies you." said Hobi hurriedly dragging them towards the food arrangements.

"Uhh.. okay.. you guys go ahead, I'll go check on him" said Jimin.

They went away and Jimin walked towards Yoongi.

"Hyung.."

Yoongi frowned his face to look up but as soon as he saw Jimin, his frown disappeared.

"J-Jimin?" he seemed little bit surprised.

"Yeah.. sorry I disturbed you hyung.."

Yoongi's expression softened.

"No, it's fine.." smiled Yoongi.

Yoongi looks pretty when he smiles thought Jimin. May be he should avoid being grumpy all the time.

He turned on his stool to face straight towards Jimin.

"You look.. Beautiful.." spoke Yoongi in a daze.

Jimin looked down feeling his corners of lip lifting up and his cheeks feeling hot.

"T-Thank you hyung.. you too"

There was something about Yoongi Jimin really adored, he might be grumpy and savage n all but in person, he is really nice and soft.

"You remind me of someone always.."
smiled Yoongi but a bit bitterly.

"Who.. hyung?" asked Jimin.

Yoongi shrugged.

"I'll tell you some other time.."

Jimin looked bit confused, but he let it go anyways.

"Oh..okay.."

"So you were here for? I mean I guess you came to say something.."

Jimin remembered "ah, yeah, we all are going to grab our food, won't you come?"

Yoongi nodded "yeah.. let's go.."

Jimin smiled. Yoongi rose up and they walked towards their food party.

"Oh my gawd! The great MIN YOON KI left his booze to join us?" exclaimed Joon in a teasing voice.

"Yeah so what.." deadpanned Yoongi rolling his eyes.

"Uh nothing.. it's just so unusual.. " Joon noticed Jimin beside and smirked at Yoongi.

They all went over to where the food was and started stuffing themselves with their preferences.