Love Yourself Speak Yourself

"It was less than a week. Wow. I guess I can take another nap now that you are doing my assignments.." smirked Tae.

"But daaamn you guys.. Fuck.. such a hot mess both of you were.. I seriously feel bad walking in on your precious love making time.. but I'm happy in a way too.."

Jimin was just listening dumbstruck.

"So Park Jimin is dating THE Jeon Jeongguk. The notoriously single and rich college stud huh?"

"Stop it Tae.." Jimin was feeling embarrassed but not in a bad way, rather blushing.

"Nooo I won't!! You two have been secretly dating all this time and you never told me?! And you say I'm your soulmate?"

"I-It's not like that.."

"Yeah babe, after all those hickeys and yesterdays hot make out session, I know what it's like..." Tae grinned wide.

"Please Tae, don't tell this to anyone.. " said Jimin making a sad puppy face.

"Relax Jiminiee.. I wont tell anyone but I'm honestly sad that you hide it from me." Tae pouted.

"I'm sorry Tata, I really love you, but I didn't had the courage to tell you this. He proposed me to be his boyfriend and I don't know what to do.."

"So what's the problem bub? Tell him YES! Is this that difficult?"

"Noo.. you don't understand.. how can I-.. I mean.. a boyfriend.."

"You seriously need to gather up the courage babe, Jungkook will be expecting an answer you know.. everyone does.. you have to face it.. sooner or later.." explained Tae walking close to his bed.

Jimin looked down all upset.

"Jimin, chin up babe, just tell me something.."

Jimin looked up nervously.

"Do you like him?"

Jimin nodded "a lot.." speaking with a hoarse voice.

"Then what's the problem? Why are you not confident? Is it your sexuality? If yes then you surely need to think twice. Love is love Jimin.. if you like someone of your own gender that doesn't mean that you are doing anything wrong, it's just that you've found the right person but in your same gender."

Tae took both of Jimin's hands in his own and spoke with a warm voice "Jiminiee~ stop freaking bub.."

"Love Yourself.. Speak Yourself.."
(No worries, at least this planet has Namjoon 🤧💜)

"I'll always be there for you I told you right?"

Jimin hugged Tae. Tae patted on his back rocking him slightly side by side.

"Someday I'll pay this love back.. I promise.." said Jimin.

Tae smiled big "You don't need to.. just don't go back on your promise of doing the assignments.." laughed Tae.

Jimin hit his chest lightly, pouting he said "It's Jungkook's fault, he was looking nice and all and he suddenly came closer than I thought.."

"Yeah yeah.. keep telling that to yourself.. I heard your loud moans.." Tae started grinning again.

"Stop it.." Jimin pushed him blushing and Tae started laughing.

"As if you and Jin hyung were just praying in the church yesterday.."

"Oh no no Chim, Jin hyung needed fresh air and we went outside. When we came back, you guys were already gone." explained Tae.

"Ahaa..fresh air.. I see.." said Jimin in a teasing tone.