I Need U

There's a good news and a bad one.
I'll tell you by the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae in between texted everyone in the group that Jimin was this injured and he came back with Jungkook.

In no time everyone rushed into their dorm.

Yoongi froze at the doorway for a minute looking at Jimin like that.

"What the fuck?!" Joon exclaimed.

"What happened to you Jimin?" He added in a very worried tone.

"Some bad guys in dark alley Hyung.." explained Jimin.

"Jungkook where were you??" asked Hobi. His eyebrows sticking to the highest point of his forehead.

"I thought you were with him." he added almost screaming. He was dead shocked and worried.

"Yes Hyung, I was. But Jimin ran away from me in anger so I lost track of him and this happened in between"

Tae stood silent listening to Jungkook as he was also unaware of the story.

Yoongi got enraged.

"What the fuck you did to him that he ran away from you and ended up getting horribly beaten up like this?"

"Jungkook, you should be careful about Jimin. He still doesn't know this place well." said Jin in a very worried tone.

It was like Jungkook getting interrogated by cops.

"He saw Tzuyu and me kissing."said Jungkook hanging his head low.

"WHAT?!" everyone except Jimin and Jungkook, exclaimed loud in unison.

"Jungkook what the fuck? I thought you were clear last time" said Hobi now pissed.

"Jeon Jeongguk get this fucking thing clear to me right now or I'll really do something you'll regret." said Yoongi.

"Guys.. please at least let him explain.. I want to know what's the deal.. speak up Jungkook.. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.." said Joon in a very serious tone.

"Let me explain" pleaded Jimin.

"Yes Jimin. Explain." said Jin.

"I was returning late from my dance classes when I saw Jungkook's car parked in the parking lot. I saw a silhouette which seemed familiar and walked to follow it. When I reached, I saw it's Jungkook. He and Tzuyu kissing. I couldn't control my rage and threw him back the phone he gave me and ran towards somewhere even I didn't know. I ended up in this alley and I met some bad guys. They wanted to rob me b-but I had nothing but a.. bracelet.."

"A bracelet?" Joon furrowed.

"Yeah the one Jungkook wearing now.." said Jimin.

Everyone turned their attention to the bracelet in Jungkook's wrist.

"I wanted to give it to Jungkook that day. I had it with me. They saw it and demanded me to handover it to them. I refused. So they started kicking and punching me everywhere and then they t-tried t-to" Jimin was shaking a little bit in the memory of last night. He stuttered and couldn't finish.

"Tried to what Jimin?!" said Joon growing more and more impatient along with others.

"T-Tried to rape him Hyung.." said Jungkook gulping hard clenching his jaws and fists.