Note

Currently under major editing.

This story does not reflect on my personal beliefs and I do not encourage acting in ways that my characters do. I recommend that if you have any mental health issues such as depression, that you do not read this story! If there are any similarities to exsisting works of others, they are purely coincidental. There is no copyright infringement intended.

If you ever feel like my character does, please talk to someone. It really does help. You can always talk to me if you wish. If I'm not available, feel free to speak to others on our group account SoulHealers , we're accepting and it's a safe space for everyone- no need to feel apprehensive over sharing (unless it's something personal and private that shouldn't be shared over the Internet).

This story has a Trigger Warning. Some scenes may contain verbal abuse, emotional abuse and mentions of self-harm. I won't make it too detailed and won't describe deeply the scenes involving self-harming because it's a very sensitive issue. If you want me to remove something, I am willing to comply. But this story will demonstrate my character's journey through mental health and I wanted to be honest. I will put trigger warnings in certain chapters where I feel they are needed.

Some of the things that occur in this story are based on true events.

There may be mature language in this story, but I'm not planning on using any without asterisks. Also, in the songs I recommend, there *may* be swearing - but I don't tend to listen to music with cussing.

If I mention another person's work, whether it's a book or song, I am not claiming that I created it and full credits go to the respecting people. Again, no copyright infringement intended.

If you have any issues/concerns/criticism please do PM me or leave a comment. Thank you and enjoy reading!

Quick note- All chapter titles are named after songs! I'll put the songs up so that you can listen to them if you wish. Feel free to recommend me songs to listen to - I might even include them!

Warning-
Keep your volume low for the first song - it's a rock song with a bit of screaming. Again, it's not mandatory to listen to the songs I recommend whilst reading. Just do what feels best!