Chapter 11- The Antidote

*Cursing warning in chapter (however, all curse words are in asterisks) ⚠️*

Team player? TEAM PLAYER? What team is there, if I'm the only freaking member?

Sighing, I turn around and walk away. I hear some groans and complaints but then I hear something far clearer than everything else. "Weirdo!" One of them shouts at me. Slowly, I turn around and walk back up to them.

God, give me the strength because otherwise you're going to end up with an angry girl and five boys who used to have d***s.

I hear ooohs and whipping noises and ignore them. Walking up to the boy who name-called me, I stop near to him and look him in the eye. "What did you just call me?" I say angrily, fists curled.

"Uh, weirdo?" The boy leans back, clearly uninterested and disgusted by the fact that I'm breathing in the same air as him. He laughs and looks at his friend in a girls are so dramatic kind of way. "Oh wait, sorry, did I get it wrong? It's Miss.I'm-so-edgy-I-fake-fainted-for-attention, right?" He says, smirking.

I snap. Raising my right fist, I hit him as hard as possible across his face, with a closed fist in a punch. His friends gasp and he touches his now-red face. "Sorry, how did it feel to get hit by a little girl Mr.Too-much-cheap-hairgel-now-I've-got-a-receding-hairline?" I ask sourly and storm off.

I like this 'angry me'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's now Friday.

I have less than two weeks left.

The thought strikes me when I'm walking to school, under the oak trees. I may not enjoy the people, but I certainly will miss the world. There's no antidote that I can access to cure my depression and the thought of that kills me. I will miss walking to school. I will miss this. Little moments like watching the rain water falling causing ripples in puddles. Or leaves falling from the trees come Winter.

The first half of the day passes by. I make notes, I doodle and procrastinate. But soon, it's English.

Time to face the music, I guess.

I enter the room and sit next to Will. "You punched one of my friends!" He exclaims.

"Is this the part where I'm meant to say I'm sorry?" I say, pretending to think. "Because I'm really not." Will looks at me, unimpressed. He rolls up his sleeves and looks away from me. While he's not looking, I try to not make it obvious that I'm staring at his arms.

I think I'm developing an obsession for Will Nox.

Even his arms are perfect Goddamnit.

I look up at his face, it's turned in the other direction but I can't help but feel mesmerised by the way the golden light from the windows falls down his neck and under his collar-

"Hey! My eyes are up here." Will jokes. I blush (for the millionth time). Why is it that I always get caught when staring at hot people?

Did I just call Will Nox hot?

Well... he kind of is.

KIND OF? I'm drowning in the hotness.

I say a dozen profanities inside my head and then smile sweetly. "I was actually looking at the poster behind you," I point behind Will to the display board. "But I like the way you think." I say.

"So..." He says

"Sooo..." I say, and resist the urge to giggle like a school girl.