Review-4

For QueenVadamerca

Heyy

I'm going to start of with basic stuff.

Cover : It didn't want me to read your book. It wasn't matching with your book. You should change it. Consider using something more devilish kind.

Summary: It was short and confusing. Consider writing a prologue if you don't wanna lengthen it. It gave a lot of information at once. You know very well what I'm talking about:)

Content : Mind blowing should be the word.

Descriptions were aesthetically pleasing and accurate with the mood of the character. There were absolutely no flaws with your grammar and your language was fluent.

The way you started the started chapter was quite abrupt. In the opening you could write about his feelings or give some details about the background.

Next thing was character building. Who was Matthew? A friend? Brother? Boyfriend? Coworker? Why was he there? What's the purpose of him being at a place like that?
This confused me a lot.

The devil is supposed to be strong! How the hell is he fighting him like that?
You should clarify if he's a human or some supernatural guy too...

I couldn't understand the feelings of the characters most of the time. The characters were not showing sympathy, love, care and feelings at all. A book should have a character with some personality traits. This boy was so powerful at first and then suddenly he's all naive. Why?

Even if you want to show that kind of contrasting traits, you should write something about how his mental state initially was before proceeding on with your story.

One thing I don't understand is why the hell do people rush their story? So what I'm talking about is, after two chapters it looked as if you lost your patience and took a bullet train. Lmao. As funny as it sounds, it's the worse thing to do.
Please look through the chapters once again.

From the third chapter there were so many dialogues. It was all talking and talking. Good gracious god! Give the mouths of these people some rest. Remember a character can't keep on speaking without doing any action or thinking something.

Can you imagine yourself talking to a friend like a dead body and not making hand movements or thinking about their different looks ?

It was hard to relate with the characters, trust me. As bad as I sound, I'm gonna tell you that your book held a kind of gripping content which blowed off my mind in a good way. I was pleased with your writing style.

The next suggestion I'm gonna give you is that you should try enhancing the look of your book with banners and character aesthetics.

I don't know, but without knowing what they look like, I can't judge their personality.

A little editing and fixes can work!!

The plot seemed interesting and unique. If I have to give you a score, I would give it a 6/10. Don't feel bad or angry, start working on your book.

With that I end your review.

Hope you're satisfied!!

And sorry if I sound like a bitch.