Sweeter than Bitter

For Laylees

Cover: 1/2
It's a sweet simple cover but some more touches can enhance it. If I see the cover I won't pick it up at a go because it would be my second priority. I don't want to sound rude but it looks 'too effortless'.

Title: 2/2

It completely blends with the theme of your story. Well done! Though nothing is really unique about it, you still managed to grab my attention. At least it's not one of the cliche titles.

Summary: 4/5

Girl, I've never read a perfect summary before. It intrigued me and I was forced to open the book as a reader. Excellent! There are certain grammatical errors which needs to be addressed to. But apart from it the book looks quite interesting.

I've reviewed many books on wattpad and none of them had a good summary but trust me the way you wrote it really amazed me.

Plot: 6/5

Yes I gave you an additional point because girl you are an amazing writer! There were no loop holes in the way you imagined the plot.

I love details as a reader and I've often pointed out at people to add more information about the way they present their stories.

You added chunks of details about the main character's mother and father which really engaged me.

The end of the chapter was blandly written. It got boring after a while because I did not want to read explanations all the time. I suggest you end the chapter with a cliffhanger or something like that. There are people who prefer a continuous flow of suspense and drama while others want to end a chapter with the readers standing on the edge of a cliff. Now it depends on how you want to develop the sustainable suspense in your story.

Character development: 4/5

Though I did not find any flaws with the way you developed the characters, a little more description about them would really add value to each and every one of them. Honestly, I'm loving the main character till now.

Also add dialogues which are useful in the plot and chop off all the unnecessary ones.

Total: 17/19

I recommend this book to everyone! It deserves a lot more reads and recognition that it is getting. It looks like you are a determined writer who puts hard work into your writing.

All the best for your future!