Review - 3

For stxrkissed

Heyy

Before starting off with your review lemme congratulate you on your success.

There's no doubt that you have an amazing book cover. It's beautiful and matches with your summary.

You've done a great job with your prologue. It gave a lot of information regarding the book. While I was reading it, I somewhat knew who the characters were and what was actually happening. Your efforts have paid off very well.

In the first chapter, you've used a lot of vocabulary and your language was pretty fluent. The thing which had an issue was the undue length of your paragraphs. As a reader, it would be better if you split the paras.

Now in some cases I found that you wrote unnecessary details about various things. You could filter them out. They are small details but they add value to your book.

The use of some phrases confused me a lot. They were extra and made your comparisons look complicated.

There was one weird sentence.
Fingered her hair

That made me laugh. This sentence is not correct. When you write about hair you may use something like this-

She ran fingers through her blonde hair that didn't need straightening.

Apart from few tenses I found your book to be enriched with content. The characters felt real and approachable.

Your descriptions were lively and vivid. They really were well suited for the mood of the character.
Well done!

Now the next thing was when she started doubting if he was alive. But all the clues hint towards his death. Was it done intentionally??

Some parts were really reflecting upon your writing style, which is pretty unique.

Now

While concluding paras I thought it was written in a hurry. Like you just wanted to end it. You should focus on adding more details to Fei Hong's character because all she shows is that pitiful, unhappy personality.

You've used a lot of interesting imagery and symbolism. It blended perfectly well with your skill.

You've tried to introduce all characters slowly with precision and authenticity. Obviously you've passed that level where there's a sword hanging on your neck.

Saying that, I wanna end this review by saying that you're a great writer and I would give you a score of 9/10.

All the best!!

I hope you like your review!!