Review-4

For BunnyxDoodling

Hey

I'm gonna to judge your book on the basis of your cover, content, summary and language fluency.

Cover: Being a superb cover designer I think you could put some effort into it. Your cover has music player which I can't find anywhere in your book. It doesn't match well with your summary and content. You could use a guy holding a book or in specs standing in front of a school gate.

Summary: I won't really judge your summary because I understand it's an interactive reader book.  Its according to the readers to make the choices and all. I find that very interesting and a unique way to grab the attention of the readers. Well keep it up!

Content:
There's no description of the characters at all. The starting is abrupt and can be a lot better.

You could write this:
I stare at the open space in  front of me. I shouldn't be the only one sitting in the bus. I sigh and lean my back against the uncomfortable seat. The metal is rusted and the windows are broken from the edges.
You can add a lot of information here. Like the bus driver being bald and old. The bus stopping at various places and slowly being filled with children.

There are some spelling mistakes along with the grammatical errors.

I didn't know about the character of Evan apart from being a friend. Give details. Was Evan a good friend? How did the main character meet him? Same grade?

What is the age of your main character as well as his friend? I couldn't understand anything apart from the dialogues.

There was only talking and talking but no descriptions.

The length of the chapters is pretty small. Remember even though it's an interactive book, you could add a lot of content into it.

I've read interactive books before so if you would need any help I could refer them to you.

The next thing was the introduction of so many characters at once. Why not revolve the story around Quinn only and describe the places he's going to such as school library, cafeteria.

Write about the various aspects of environment. There's a jump from one scene to the next which gets kind of boring.

After a while the readers feel that there are so many characters being introduced at once and they leave reading the book because it gets confusing. I'm unable to relate with Quinn even though he must be around my age. Why?
Because I don't know anything about him at all!!

Your choices are interesting and got me hooked onto it. Apart from these mistakes, I would like to tell you that it's a good story and some fixes should perfect it.

I love your names! They are captivating and enriched with charisma.

Right now if I have to give you a score, it would be 4/10.

I'm sorry if you're disheartened but I don't rant unnecessarily. I give honest reviews in the form of improvement and criticism along with compliments for your skill.

Keep up the efforts!!

Good luck!