40. Payment

|Katsuki's POV|

"So."

"I'm dead?"

"You are dead."

I can't believe i left my poor baby alone with that maniac. How can he be so fucking immature!? How can he be so stupid and arrogant?!?! I'm surprised my poor Aiko survived.

"Can I at least have a dead wish?"

"Hm?" What is he mumbling around?

"Dead wish. You know. My last wish?"

"No."

"What-"

"You heard me. No."

"Let me at least explain it to you-"

"Explain what, Deku? The fact that you are moron?! Or the fact that you left YOUR OWN CHILDREN IN AQUA PARK!?!?"

"Well..."

"WELL?!?"

He stayed silent.

|Izuku's POV|

"Well..."

"WELL?!?"

I don't know what to say. I know Katsuki is right and I am a horrible parent. But it's not one hundred percent my fault. Children are traitors. They could have just stayed silent but no, they need to say something. What a fucking traitors. Katsuki stood there with crossed arms glaring at me and sharing bad vibes towards me. I need to come up plan fast.

"Katsuki, I admit my mistakes. And I apologized to them hundred times."

I think that worked. He wasn't giving me bad vibes but he was still glaring.
Couple minutes pasted because I didn't know what to say and Katsuki obviously wanted me to say first word.

"Fine." Katsuki finnaly spoke.

"Fine?"

"Yeah fine."

"So you are not angry?"

"No."

"Oh that's good I-"

"I'm furious. Just how low is your IQ?!"

"HEY! I'm not that stupid! I just made few mistakes. Small ones. Sometimes."

"Sometimes?!?! Small ones?!?!!!"

"Katsuki stop yelling-"

"No I won't! No I fucking won't!!!!!"

Katsuki throw a motherfucking chair on me. How can so skinny person who just got from hospital from fighting against cancer be so fucking strong?!?! More importantly, how can someone so beautiful be so dangerous?!?!

"KATSUKI?!?"

"STAY THERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHILE I AM TRIING TO HURT YOU!!!"

"WHAT- NO!"

Katsuki throw another chair on me and he continued doing it until he throw all of them. He is standing right next to our desk while I am like four feets away. When he finished he stood there still for couple seconds. He looked so peaceful so I didn't even move a muscle. I ain't stupid. He is maniac! He then all of sudden tried to lift up a fucking desk!

"KATSUKI STOP!!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN LIFT THIS SHIT AND HOPEFULLY TEMPORARY HURT YOU REALLY BAD!!!!!!"

"THATS NOT MATURE AT ALL!!"

I grabbed him behind his back and tried to calm him down. He obviously wasn't able to lift the whole desk put he was pretty agressive. I lifted him up while I was holding him.

"LET ME GO, ASSHOLE!!!"

"KATSUKI CALM DOWN!!! YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP MICHEAL!"

I putted him down and pushed him next to wall. I also pushed myself closer to him so he couldn't move.

"Oi! Let me go!"

"But I don't want to. You just throw six chairs on me and you almost killed me. Didn't I already suffered enough?"

Katsuki was looking deep in my eyes. He looked like he was analysing me. I was little sweating. It's rare that he is just calm like that all of a sudden.

"No. No, you didn't."

"Wha-"

|Katsuki's POV|

The truth is that I missed that bastard. But he deserves to be punished. So I'm gonna use him against him. I kissed roughly watching his stupid confused face. He looked so red and ugly.

I was slowly moving my lips away from him watching how he chase them like a maniac. I did that to tease him. Like I said I am gonna use him against him for my revenge.

I removed my lips away but he pushed me back. His tounge fastly dominanted mine and left few sounds that turned Izuku on.

He lifted me on and started walking in the direction to our room.