41. Control

|Deku's POV|

Katsuki is really passionate today. It kind a makes me excited. After I placed him on the bed I went to our night stand to pick up condoms. I didn't pay attention to Katsuki while I was picking it up.

Few seconds later I felt something on my wrists. Just like Click. I lowed my hand to see fucking HANDCUFFS?!?!! Just why? Or when? Or where the fuck did Katsuki find them?!?

"This to keep you under control."

"Undercontr-.... UNDERCONTROL?!?!?!"

"Yes." Katsuki smirked at me. HE SMIRKED?! AND WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE UNDERCONTROL?!? I'M CALM PERSON!!

"Stop staring like some kind of idiot and come up here." katsuki pulled me on bed and sat on top of me. What kind of stupid position this is?! Why is he on top of me?! That's not natural!!!!

"Katsuki I can't make you feel good if I'm TIED UP!!!!!"

"oh don't worry. That wont be necessary."

"Necessary?? What the fuck is wrong with you today?"

"Can you lift your hands a little bit!"

"why-" Katsuki grabbed my tieded up hands and out of nowhere took other pair of handcuffs. With that he tied me for the bed. Like what the fuck?!?!

"Are you comfortable?"

"No! I don't understand what is going on!!!"

"Well, this is your punishment."

"PUNISHMENT?!? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU TO TIE ME UP LIKE THIS?!?!"

"You almost killed our and yours children. What kind of question is that?!"

"I thought you gonna break my bones or something, not this!"

"Oh stop being a baby! The real torturement still didn't start."

Katsuki then out of nowhere took vibrator and turned it on. Like seriously, does he have some kind of secret place for this things or-. And why is he taking vibrator?

"You see. I was thinking how to proper punish you for your stupidity."

Stupidity?!

"So, I am going to use your fucking dick against you."

"What? If you are planning on using my dick for your desires...., I have nothing against that."

"I knew you would say that you fucking moron. But that's not gonna happened. I'm going to have sex without you. Actually on top of you."

What the fuck is he saying?!! He can't do that?! That's meannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, he wasn't kidding. He started to strip off while he was on top of him. He was doing it slowly with heavy breaths. I got seriously hard and I know he knows it because HIS FUCKING ASS WAS ON MY DICK!!!!

UWAHHHHHHH!!!! THIS ISNT FAIR!!!!!

"Izuku~~~" Stop saying my name dammit! He is so evil!

After he put his vinrayor in his ass he lowed himself to me and kissed me. I couldn't stand it! He was moaning so hard while he was roughly kissing me and all I could do is watch and cry. Trsut me I tried to free myself thousand times! I even tried to eat the handcuffs. But that didnt work so I started bitting my hands.

"Geez~~You really want me that hard? Thats kind a sad Izuku~~~"

"STOP SAYING MY NAME, YOU SMALL EVIL PERSON!!!"

"Pfft-" Out of nowhere Katsuki started laughing. He then removed vibrator and tried to reach the keys for the handcuffs on the night stand. "You are such an idiot!" He was laughing like crazy! I don't know what is funny! I'M LITTERALY DYING HERE!!!

"Calm down. I will free you now."

"Smirk, really?"

"Dont tell me you started crying, Deku?!"

Then Click. And Click. And I finnaly took control of this shit. I'm back!!!

I pushed evil bitch down and started licking the mark of our mating and playing with his nipples with my hands.

"Wait- you idiot! Slow down! ~~Ahhh~~~Deku~~~Mhmmmm~~~"

No way! How can he be so subjective!?!!! He almost killed me earlier and now he expects me to slow down?!? Well I ain't doing that!

I took the advenge of the fact that he already prepared himself and showed my dick in his ass. Mean? No. He did worse.

I could feel his breathes and moans. Ha. The melody for my ears. I trusted deep in him what made him shiver a lot. I wanted to tease him more because he teased me really badly, so I played with his dick. While I was roughly trusting in him.

"Too~~~Mhmmm~~~much-"

I lowed my head to his ear and whispered:"That's what you get when sheep plays with the wolf"

Not longer after Katsuki came and me with him. Katsuki looked tired and exhaustedwhat is normal because I was little to rough. And I was going little to fast but its definitely his fault.

I wss laying on my back while Katsuki puted his head on my chests. I like when he does that. Although he only did it once. When we had our first sex.

"Deku...."

"Hm...."

"It hurts...."

"What? Your ass?"

"NO! YOU BRAINLESS PERVET!! YOUR STUPID MARK!"

Fuck.

"Ah. Sorry. Can we go to sleep now?"

"Tch. Fine. But just to be sure. I'm the wolf."

"Pfft, sure you are."

"What does that mean?!?"

"Well.... To be honest, you are obviously sheep. So saying that you are wolf is kind a wrong."

"Well you are brainless little piece of shit but I still let you call yourslef a human."

What?!