16. Zoo

|Katsuki's POV|

It's been two days since Deku was here. That was such a fucking disaster. Deku apologized to Aiko and promised her to be a great father. What a bitch. He better be. Or he is going to have to deal with me!

Knock. Knock.

Who the fuck-

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

"IM COMING YOU FUCKER!!!" Who can be so fucking annoying?!?!?!?! I headed myself to the doors, opening them really angry. Then I saw.........

"Bakubro!!!!!!!" Kirishima hugged me tightly. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.  I missed him so much! And Mina! And Sero! And Jiro! Even Denki!!! And they all came here?!?!? 
After we exchanged hugs, i let them in. I made them coffee and we all sat in the living room.

"So these is where you have been living?" Mina asked, inspecting the house. To be correct, living room.

"Yes."

"I saw pictures of Hagaruke here...?" Jiro was confused. Well I'm not surprised. I explained to her how came asking them for help since I knew them through her and Momo. I explained how they wiling help me and now we are like big family or something. That made Jiro smile.

"I glad they helped you! Momo is going to be happy to find out that we are in contact with Hagaruke again."

They told me about their lives. Kirishima and Mina have three children Ukion, Kiyoshi I Hisayo. Ukion is 15, Kiyoshi is 12 and Hisayo is 4. Sero and Kaminari have one child. Skylar. She is 5. Momo and Jiro have twins. Rim and Rem. They are 13 now. I can't believe I missed all that. Their weddings, birth of their children, pretty much everything. But I needed to ran away. It was to save Izuku's carrier.

"What about Aiko?"

"Yeah, Denki is right!~~~ Tell us something about her!"

"Aiko? Well she is stubborn little brat. Curios. So she always stick her nose where she don't need to. Even though she is omega, she is great fighter and she is completely independent. She doesn't really like Oijiro and Hagaruke's children but she tolerate them. School was never a problem to her. She is great student and she learns pretty fast." Everyone laughed a little on my respond. Most of them would say that she reminds them a lot on me. They aren't wrong though. But she does have Izuku's personality. She is fighter and completely into her goals. She is always on top and always doing her best. But she is nice and helpful. As long as you aren't on her black list. Then you are dead.

"How did it go with Deku?" Sero's question made everyone look at me curiously. It went horrible, that's how out went.

"Well, we told Aiko that he is her father. He promised me and her that he would do anything for his daughter. He also promised to be a great father to her. And she accepted him but she will not let him in that easily. She calls him Izuku, even though Deku told her to call him Dad, she refused to. She accepted the fact, that he is her father, but she still doesn't accept the fact that that's her father from her dreams. So she is testing him. If he proves himself, good for him, if he doesn't, me and Aiko are leaving again."