#MyChosenWarriorCat Writing Prompt

I have always wanted to host a writing contest of some sort here on Wattpad, whether for a follower milestone or what have you, but I cannot bring myself to rank others' writing styles and story ideas as first, second, and last. We are all at different points in our writing journeys; some of us could be just starting to take writing stories seriously, and others could have been writing and have written several stories over several years.

But I didn't want this to deter me from doing something. Even if I don't lure in participants with the promise of a vote spam, follow, and shout out for having the best writing or story in my eyes, I'd hope some of you (and I definitely believe there are some of you) would be willing to participate in something I host just for the sake of participating, especially in something related to my Chosen Warrior series.

Therefore, in honor of the Chosen Warrior series essentially both ending with Final Darkness and beginning with Rising Sun at the same time, I'd like to start up an optional "event".

With no placings.

No prizes.

And no time limit.

For you to create your own Chosen Warrior.

This would be done out of your pure enjoyment of the CW series and the desire to be more involved with it than just a reader.

There's not really any rules. The writing prompt is as said above: Create your own Chosen Warrior. Really it's making a(nother) Warriors OC, just that it's put into my world where a Chosen Warrior does exist in the Clans.

Create its appearance!

Create its family!

Create its story!

Are they the Chosen Warrior directly after Leafsong, or are they from generations later? Who would the Chosen Warrior previous to them be? Do they accept their role as Chosen Warrior, or wish they never had it?

You can do whatever you want! From doing a simple OC form, to drawing a picture of your OC, to even writing out some of your OC's story if you really want to!

Because there is no time limit for when this is "due", you could be reading this a year after I initially posted this and still be able to participate if you want to.

If you happen to come across any plot holes or don't know the answer to your question on how the Chosen Warrior actually works... make it up! The Chosen Warrior in the original series doesn't really have a single definition of what it does; it changes all throughout the books. So it would be interesting to see what you think the Chosen Warrior and their role is in the Clans. Is there actually something called the "Dark Chosen Warrior"? (NGL, that'd be pretty cool, but very scary for the Clans. RIP)

If you decide to participate in this and create a new book just for your entry, please tag it with #MyChosenWarriorCat. It could also help if you put it in the title. (Wattpad's really weird when it comes to searching up stuff...) Tagging my name somewhere in the book would help tremendously for me to see it, too! If you post the entry in an already existing book, such as a random or an art book, you can just tag me in the part. Heck, you could even post the link on my message board or message it to me privately if you want to. I don't want to miss your guys' creations!!

One last thanks (no promises tho) to all of you who ever came across this series, either while actively searching for a new Warriors fanfiction to read or just seeing it appear in your recommendations, for clicking on the cover and for taking the time to actually read it. With the time it took to write all this and the time it took for you all to read it, it adds up very quickly XD

I hope to see some of your own takes on the Chosen Warrior!! <3