CHAPTER 12

We make it to the door of my bedroom. My nerves have set in. He lowers me down to my feet. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I turn around and face my door. I can't believe I'm taking him into my room as no one, in six years, since Micahel and I separated and divorced, have been in here. I don't want him to think this is something I do when I just met someone. 

I grab and turn the knob. I'm shaking. Can he notice how nervous I am right now as I open the door and step into my room? I walk directly to the edge of my bed not knowing where to go or to even know where to start. I look at my bed. Thank God, I made it this morning, nicely.

I turn and see Joe closing the door and hear it lock. My heart is pounding, it's literally coming out of my chest. This is so out of my norm. What is he thinking of? My hands lay next to my thigh as I rub my thumb on them. Omg. This is so intense. This is it. I'm going to have sex with Joe.

He slowly begins to walk toward me. I swallow and feel my arousal more and more. And it's not from being in the water, it's the moisture that's coming out of me or maybe I came?

He stands up in front of me. "You're breathless, Alix" He breaths looking at me. "Do you know that?" His voice so soft as he slides my hair behind my ear, softly, and it brushes my ear. I breathe out what I've been holding in. I close my eyes and bite down on my lips.

"Don't, Alix, please don't bite down on your beautiful lips, I won't be able to stop what I want to do to you" his eyes are hooded and deep.

"Then don't" I reply and bite down. 

"Turn Around, Alix" his voice husky. I turn as I slide my hair to the side of my neck closing my eyes not knowing when I will feel his hands on me. He leans in and kisses the back of my neck. Aaahh 

I feel goosebumps in an instant, clench my hands into a fist as I felt his mouth touch the back of my neck. I then feel his fingers slightly touch my back as he unties my bikini top and feel my breast hit the cool air, from being wet in the pool as it falls to the floor. I open my eyes and see the top of my bikini by my feet. OMG

As his mouth is on the back of my neck kissing it, he bits down, sending shivers all over my spine. "Joe, Please" I whisper as I lay my hands on his thighs, gripping on it as my back is still against his chest.

"What do you want, Alix?" he whispers under his breath sucking on my neck by my ear. My eyes are closed feeling his every suck that has my body full of goosebumps. I moan again. And now feel his hands on my breast. I grip on to his thigh and dig my fingers again as he then pulls on my nipples from behind me hard. "AAAHHHH" I moan out loud leaning my head on his chest. 

"I-I want you...touch me" I speak up loud, panting, feeling how good that pain felt down to my pussy, all over, when he pulled on my nipples. I want him. My body is out of control. I want him to do whatever he wants to me.

He turns me around, bends and lifts me up by my ass as I wrap my legs around his waist and Omg is that his cock leaning against my ass? I moan and moan as our lips, mouths, tongues are fiercely moving round and round savagely.

"Alix" and groans. He steps up to the edge of the bed, bends and gently lays me on it as my left arm is still holding on to his neck. Our eyes locked. My mouth open as my heart is racing.

Why can't I keep my eyes off his? He's so fucking sexy. I touch the bed with the palms of my hands and push myself up.

"Not all the way, lay down on the edge, open and bend your legs for me," he says as he stands up straight. This is crazy how mature he is, the knowledge and patience he has for someone his age is beyond words.