Can't Live Without You

Camryn's  POV

   I made funny faces to Alice. Words can not describe how much I love my little girl. Even if things with her father didn't work out. She's the sunshine in my life. Someone knocked on the door interrupting me from my thoughts. I set Alice in the play pen and rushed to the door. I pulled on the door to see, Calum. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway. Don't worry I shut the door also. What happened next was highly unexpected. He pushed me against the wall and....kissed me. I pulled away when I finally processed what was happening.

   "Calum, what the hell?!" I shouted. A wide smile spread across his face.

   "I've been waiting to do that for a long time." He mumbled.

   "What do you want?!" He took my hands again and held them tightly so I couldn't pull away.

   "Camryn, there's something I've been wanting to tell you." Calum said.

   "Well, what is it?" I asked.

   "I love you. I regret ever leaving you. We should've brought you on tour with us. I never should've let us drift apart, because like it or not you mean the world to me. And I want to be a part of your life and Alice's life. I can't live without you." He said. I blinked slowly trying to process what he just said. Did Calum Hood just say he loved me? No. No. No. No. No. I know I said that I wanted to tell him about how he was Alice's father and I do want us to be like we use to, but not this suddenly! Alex and I were going to wait awhile!

   "No Calum. Just no." I shook my head rapidly.

   "But-"

   "Look I know you think you love me and all, but you are not what Alice needs right now." I said. Lies, lies, lies. All of this was lies. Alice did need a father, badly.

   "Camryn, I-"

   "No Calum! I don't want you to be in our lives! Don't you get it?!" I yelled. It broke my heart to say this to him. A tear ran down his cheek and probably mine too.

   "I know you don't want me here. And I understand that I wasn't that good of a boyfriend in the past. But I can be a great father." Calum tried to convince me.

   "I bet you will be. Just not Alice's father."

   "Camryn please! I love you!" He yelled. Oh no, don't say it. Don't say it. I don't want to say this. But I have to.

   "Well I don't love you."