Can't Get Rid Of Them

Julie's POV

   "TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE IT OFF! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Alex and I sang. Asher made this really disgusted face at our singing. Alex picked him up and swung him around.

   "Aw Asher. You don't like our singing do you? Well too bad!" Alex shouted. Suddenly, Mikaela started to cry.

   "C'mon Mikeala. Don't do this to me!" Val said picking up the little girl. She rocked her back and forth and started singing but nothing would work. Eventually Val just started crying back at her.

   "Oh Val, why did we ever let you become a mother?" Camryn asked. Val shoved her middle finger up at all of us.

   "You're a bad influence. Next thing we know Laci's going to be sticking up her middle finger." I stated. Alex laughed and ended up falling on the floor.

   "Hey you know what we should do? We should go for a walk!" Camryn suggested. We nodded and I put Asher and Ashley's shoes on.

   Ashley waved at a squirrel as it ran by. Asher was too busy poking Laci to notice any of the animals.

   "Alex, Camryn, Valerie, Julie, is that you?!" Someone shouted from behind us. I turned around to see Katie and Sarah (James and Jai's girlfriends from that celebrity interview thing we did when we were still dating 5sos.) They sat next to us on the bench. A baby sat in Kate's lap, not older than 1 or so.

   "Hey guys! Long time no see! Who's this little cutie?" I asked.

   "This is my and Jai's son, Ty. Who are these guys?" Katie introduced.

   "This is Laci, Alex's daughter. Mikeala, Val's daughter. Asher and Ashley, Julie's twinsies. And Alice, my daughter." Sarah and Katie smiled.

   "5 Seconds Of Summer are the fathers I assume?" Sarah questioned.

   "Oh..uh no...we broke up a long time ago." I lied.

   "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We should get going. Jai gets way too over protective of Ty!" We waved goodbye as they walked off. My phone buzzed from my phone. I took it out while trying to balance Asher and Ashley. It was just an Instagram notification from...Ashton. There was a picture of him with a big smile and a thumbs up. Good news, we're staying in California for another 3 days!