Wisdom Teeth

A/N sorry, but this is gonna be a really short chapter :/

   Julie's POV

   Today I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. All of the girls are at work, so I have to have someone else take care of me for the day. And guess who just had to volunteer. Ashton. I heard a knock come from the door.

   "Hello beautiful. Ready to go?" Ashton asked. I nodded and we hopped in his car.

   -a few hours later- Ashton's POV

   "Mr. Irwin, your wife has just woken up. You can bring her home now." The nurse said. I smirked at the wife part. Julie walked out looking very tired and a little drunk. She told me before she went in that she was going to be on some strong medication so she's going to be really out of it.

   "Ashton! Haha hiiii!" Julie yelled to me. I put my arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall.

   "Hey Julie. You feeling okay?" I asked.

   "I'm feeling rrreeeaaalllyyyy gggooooodd!" she exclaimed. I chuckled and helped her sit in the car and buckle up. The whole car ride she kept talking about pineapples. When we got back to her apartment I helped her lay in bed. But she kept saying she wasn't tired.

   "Julie, the doctor said you have to go to sleep." I explain.

   "Okay. But I want to tell you a secwet first." She demanded. One of the nurses said that you tend to tell the truth while in sleeping gas, so I'm pretty excited to hear what this secret is.

   "What is it?"

   "Lean in closer." She said.

   "Your Asher and Ashley's daddy! Isn't that cool!" Julie exclaimed. My eyes widened in shock and I couldn't speak.

   "Well good night Ash Ash!"