The End

-3 Years Later-

    Valerie's POV

   "Hold still!" Mikaela yells at Asher. She's trying to braid his hair, but Asher is not known to be able to sit for a long time.

   "She gets that from her mother." Michael says to Calum.

   "Ow! Are you almost done Mik?" Asher asks.

   "No, now hold still will you?!"

   "Come here Idiot. Come to mommy." Alice says to our cat. Ashley sits on one side of the room and Alice sits opposite her. They're trying to see who Idiot likes more by getting him to come to them. Although I don't really think Idiot cares to get off his lazy butt.

   "C'mon uncle Cal! Teach me how to play soccer!" Laci begs. She's become very sporty over the years.

   "Can't your dad teach you?" Calum questions. She pulls on his arm trying to get him outside.

   "No! He's not as good as you." Cal sighs then slowly walks outside with Laci.

   "Ashley, Asher, come take an Instagram pic!" Ashton yells to his kids. They've basically become his models for Instagram and other social media websites. The fans like us to keep them updated on how the kids are and stuff like that.

   "Okay!" Ashley picks up Idiot from the floor which makes Alice mad.

   "Hey! You cheated!" She yells.

   "Did not!" Ashley yells.

   "Did to!"

   "Did not!"

   "Did to!"

   "Leave my sister alone Alice!" Asher says pulling Ashley into his arms. Awwwww.

   "But she cheated." Alice mumbles.

   "I'm waiting!" The twins rush over to Ashton and do a little pose.

   "Wait! I want to be in this!" Luke yells. He picks both the twins up and does a duck face. What has happened to my life?!