Idiot

Camryn's POV

   "He toss my salad like his name Romain." Alex sings. It's a usual Saturday morning. Singing inappropriate songs to the kids, but they don't understand us so it's okay! The only difference is, 5sos is here.

   "My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon!" Alex, Val, Julie, and I sing. Calum covers Alice's ears and Luke covers Laci's.

   "I thought an anaconda was a snake though." Michael mumbles.

   "It is Mikey, but they mean-" Ashton starts to explain.

   "Ashton! I don't want my 9 month old daughter hearing that!" Calum yells.

   "We already sang Talk Dirty to them Cal. It's a little too late for her not to have a dirty mind when she grows up." I say.

   "And growing up around us isn't exactly going to be appropriate either." Michael admits.

   "We should get a cat." I say out of the blue. Calum nods but the rest give me wierd looks.

   "Okay, but two of us would have to stay home with the babies. They would frighten the poor animals." We all turn towards Ashton and Julie.

   "Why us?" Julie asks.

   "Because you two are the strongest. You've been carrying around twins for almost 10 months, and he's a fricken drummer!" Alex explains. Julie sighs but nods. Ashton looks happy to stay here with the kids.

   "Let's go find a cat!"

    -1 Hour Later-

   We've been looking at tons of different cats for a long time now. Fans are crowded around the outside of the store just waiting for the boys to come out and hang out with them. A worker from the store is giving us a tour thing of all the cats and kittens. Soon we stop at a little white kitten. Its left eye is looking the opposite direction of its right.

   "Okay this is our last kitten, Idiot." The worker says.

   "Why is its name Idiot?" Luke asks. Seconds later the little kitten runs full force into the side of the cage then it falls down.

   "That's why."

   "We'll take him!" Michael exclaims. We nod agreeing with him.

   "Are you sure? We have a lot of more intelligent-"

   "No, we want this one." I state. The worker sighs and puts the cat into a different crate then hands it to Michael. Idiot is so cute with its little eyes, and paws, and white fur, I just love him! We manage to get our new cat through all the fans and make it back to the apartment.

   "Welcome home Idiot!" Michael opens the cage door. Idiot takes one step out of the cage before it lays down one the floor and stretches out.

   "Hey guys don't be mean to Michael." Ashton shouts from the other room.

   "That's the cats name!" I yell back. Ashton and Julie walk towards the cat and Julie picks it up.

   "Aww it's so cute!" She squeals.

   "But why is its name idiot?" Ash asks.

   "You'll find out."