Little Drummer Boy?

Camryn's POV

   "I'm such a bad mother!" Julie yelled at herself. She was kind of having a panic attack, I don't blame her though. I would feel the same way I left Alice with 4 irresponsible boys.

   "Julie calm down! Do you still have Ashton's number?" I asked.

   "No I deleted it after I saw that magazine!" I took Ashley from her arms. It's not a good idea for her to be holding Ashley when she's this upset. She would probably end up dropping her or something like that.

   "Don't worry I have Michaels number." Val said. We all looked at her in shock. "What? I thought it would come in handy one day."

    Valerie's POV

   I dialed Michaels number and pressed it to my ear. It rung three times before he picked up.

   "Forgot something did we?" He asked with a little laugh.

   "Yes! Now where are you?" I questioned.

   "Relax Val. We're at the stadium. You know, the one Julie and Alex first met us?" I nodded my head then remembered that he couldn't see me.

   "Yah I remember. We'll be there as soon as possible." I hung up right away.

   "They're at the stadium. Julie get the keys." I ordered.

   Soon later we arrived at the stadium and I got out of the car with Mikeala and Ashley. I handed Ashley to Julie and we all started running to the stadium gates.

   "You ladies aren't permitted to be here." The guard at the gate said.

   "Listen sir, I don't have time for this right now! My baby boy is in there with four idiotic boys!" Julie shouted. The guard looked puzzled.

   "Oh...well then...go on in." He opened the little gate. We started to run through all the rows of seats until I started to hear the strumming of a guitar. It wasn't very good. We ran towards the stage and up the steps. The 5 Seconds Of Summer boys were sitting around something. I hoisted Mikeala a little higher on my hip and walked over with Camryn, Alex, and Julie. Sitting in the middle of them was little baby Asher strumming a blue guitar with his hands. A red bandana was tied around his practically bald head.

   "Oh hey! We were wondering how long it would take you to realize that you left Asher with us." Luke laughed. Julie reached her arms out to Asher, but he didn't crawl towards her like he usually does.

   "Okay what have you done to my son?!" she questioned.

   "Wait.. he's your son?!" Ashton yelled. Oh no!

   "Oh no he's not my son...I just call him that sometimes because we're so close." Julie lied. The boys stared at us for awhile with a puzzled look.

   "Is there something your not telling us?" Calum asked.

   "Nope, absolutely not! C'mon Asher." Julie lifted him up in the opposite arm she was holding Ashley with. How she can hold two babies at once all the time I will never know. We were about to book it out of there but Michael grabbed one of my arms making me spin around.

   "Come to our show tomorrow, please?" I bit my lip and thought about it foe awhile. No we can't. I don't want any more interaction with Michael or the other boys. Plus it would be WAY to loud for the kids there!

   "Uh we probably shouldn't." I shifted Mikeala on my hip a bit.

   "Please! You can just hang backstage. It's not that loud back there." Michael pleaded. I looked over at the other girls uncomfortably. Camryn shrugged and nodded slightly.