𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

**Will be in Venus's POV unless says otherwise. her outfit will be below**

it was like any other day at the Renner household. me and my dad were practicing lines for a movie he was doing called Tag and he needed help doing his lines. i didnt mind, he did the same thing for me when it was me who needed help with my lines. you see me and my father are both actors, of course i was also a singer and dancer. he's more into acting than i am, music is my life, acting is his but i also loved acting, just singing was my life.

"alright lets take a break before i throw these papers across the room." my dad grumbled annoyed as i giggled at him. we put the lines away and just relaxed a bit outside playing basketball, something me and my dad have been doing since i was little. when i turned 16, i got the opportunity to pick who i wanted to live with, my dad or my mom. i was always closer to my dad than my mom, i had more in common with my dad than i did my mom. it was actually my dad who got me into singing and acting. dancing was something my mom wanted for me. i didnt like it but i didnt hate it.

but my mom was happy when i wanted to live with my dad, i was never ever close to my mom. But here i was wanted, loved, and i had my 2 best friends here. Ever since i was little my dad was more there for me than my mom was, my mom never tried to be there, she never showed up for any big events in my life. My dad was and i didnt wanna live with my mom and her boyfriend. Yeah i wanted my parents back together but i was also glad they werent because my mom kept acting like she didnt care about me. When i was little i hated going back and forth between my parents homes but i loved spending time with my dad.

my dad lived in LA, my mom lived maybe 15 minutes from us. i hated the back and forth thing so when i had to go to court on my 16th birthday to pick the parent i wanted to be with the most, well it was a no brainer for everyone. my mom was actually happy that i didnt choose her and i never quite understood why, but as i got older i got used to her barely being in my life. my dad's been seeing this actress named Sonni and i didnt really like her. she just seemed like a gold digger, and she wasnt even that big of an actress.

i just didn't like her. my dad deserved someone better than her. and i knew they were.....intimate with each other. it was obvious by how they acted around each other and it annoyed me and made me grossed out so i knew when she was coming over to get the hell out of the house.

"so Sonni told me some news earlier today..." my dad started out and i raised an eyebrow at him as i took a drink of my water from the water bottle. once i swallowed the water i sighed, "and that is?"

he took a deep breath and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "she's pregnant."

my eyes widened in shock and surprise. are you serious right now? no wonder she was more bitchier than usual....

"Dad how could you?" i questioned him as i frowned at him. he sighed, "Ven, its possible. i mean we used protection but sometimes protection fails. im actually planning on asking her to marry me...." he finished as i felt my eyes go wide.

"oh no....no no. i am not having another step parent!" i raised my hands up annoyed and pissed off. I didnt really know my moms boyfriend or husband mainly cuz i never really saw them or even heard from there, but i definitely did not like my dads girlfriend she just didnt like me. seriously dad?!

"sweetheart this is the only way. im sorry that you are gonna have another step parent but i love her. and as much as i know you hate this, once you see your little brother or sister, you'll love her."

i scoffed, "yeah keep telling yourself that." i rolled my eyes as i crossed my hands over my chest. i knew i was being unfair but this was just fucked up. i mean what child wants to find out that they are gonna be a big sister? with someone who isnt your mother? i hate Sonni. she's a bitch. least to me. she's faked being nice to me in front of my dad, but when its just us....well its never fun.