𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

****GIF above is the other 2 guys that i couldnt fit in the other one of the guy characters. below is the GIF of the other 2 girls i couldnt fit in the other GIF of the girls. so just...bare with me. Wattpad is evil when it comes to the limit of how big or long GIFs are. which is really annoying. Anyway!!! Enjoy(:  will be in Venus' POV unless says otherwise. *****

Today we were leaving to go back on tour

Today we were leaving to go back on tour. to say i was upset was the understatement of the week. i didnt wanna leave. i missed being around my dad and 2 best friends. but on the plus side, Cheryl agreed to join the tour with Liam and i to be supportive of me since she been through the pregnancy and i havent. plus it gave Liam a chance to be around his son which i knew he was excited about.

Liam and i would move into Liam's room so Cheryl and Bear could have my room. which neither me nor Liam minded. Cheryl had a bunch of stuff with her anyway for Bear, like his cot, bottles, everything else he needed and Liam and i were more than happy to have a baby on the bus. it made things interesting to say the least.

"so you got everything for Bear?" my dad asked Cheryl as we got everything in the bus situated, my stuff was now in Liam's room and we had helped Cheryl bring hers and Bears stuff into the room i was in.

"yeah i got everything. i came prepared because this kid is a handful." we laughed at that as Bear looked at each of us in confusion like he was trying to figure out who each person was or who was laughing. "sweetie you got everything? your prenatal vitamins?" i nodded as i pulled the bottle out of my purse to show i had them, "and yes dad i already took it." he nodded as Liam pulled me into his side, "i make sure its the first thing she does when we wake up." my dad nodded as he smiled.

my dad was glad i had someone like Liam. "alright. i'll see you guys hopefully at the premiere of Tag." as he pulled me into a hug. i nodded as i felt tears fill my eyes, "we'll try our hardest dad."

he kissed my forehead, "take care of yourself and the little one." i nodded as i took a shaky breath. the girls had tears rolling down their cheeks and i cried as i rushed forward and embraced my best friends, "i love you guys. video chat and call me like everyday and if i dont answer then im probably onstage or sleeping." they both nodded as they held me tightly, "take care of yourself. i'll beat Liam if you come back hurt." i chuckled at Crystal's threat.

"take care of yourselves girls. Crystal did you talk to Branden?" she nodded, "we broke up last night." i nodded, "i messaged Sebastian Stan. ill let you know what he says. but you do know hes 37 years old right?" she nodded as she laughed, "i know. but hey doesn't hurt to try." i laughed as i shrugged, "stick to guys your age Cris." she giggled as she hugged me.

i wiped my eyes as i pulled away from my best friend. i hugged Hannah. she hugged back and pulled back wiping her eyes, "we love you. see you in whenever." i nodded as i walked back over to the bus. Cheryl, Liam and i all boarded the bus as Liam was carrying his son.