𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Venus's outfit will be below. Enjoy(:

***Skipping 2 weeks

***Skipping 2 weeks.***

today was the first day of my tour with Liam, my first ever tour! i was so excited that i packed everything 4 days ago. Liam and i got closer the last 2 weeks, and i was slowly gaining feelings for him. there was something about him that made him different and i knew it wasn't because he was british. it was more than that...he was just sweeter, funnier, and he was understanding. he had this personality that made you not want to hate him, he was the type of guy that your parents wanted you to be with. my dad actually approved of Liam. he told me a few days ago that if Liam and i were to get together, then he was all for it.

tonight was my first night on stage with thousands of people screaming my name... Crystal was with me tonight since we were doing 'whos that boy' and she was my duet. Liam was taking Justin's place in 'together' which made me more at ease. i was singing with Liam in 'for you' which was a love song. we've been practicing it together and every time we sang it was like song secretly said what we felt for each other. Liam was probably one of my best friends. ever since that night we gave each other our numbers, we've been texting each other nonstop and my dad knew it was Liam every time because of how i supposedly  smiled every time i saw his name pop up on the screen of my phone.

"you ready for tonight?" my dad questioned me as he leaned against my door frame of my room. i glanced over at him as i finished putting the last items in my bags.

"yeah.. nervous though. is mom coming?" he shrugged, "i called her and told her that your first tour was starting in a couple weeks and mailed her the tickets. i told her when it was and what time. but i havent heard anything. Sonni will be there though."

i rolled my eyes at the mention of Sonni. "did you ask her yet?" he knew what i meant. he shook his head, "nah i havent had the time to even go ring shopping yet. i been busy being with my daughter whos leaving for 6 months."

"just let me know how it goes...i may not like her but if she makes you happy then thats all that matters to me." he smiled and pushed off the wall and came towards me, "i know sweetheart. why dont you call your mom?" i nodded and he handed me my phone that was closer to him than me. i sighed as i scrolled through my contacts and soon hit the call button and let it ring.

"hello?" i heard my moms voice over the phone and i smiled a little, "hey mom, i was wondering if you were coming to my concert tonight? dad said he sent you the tickets." she sighed, "ill try to be there Ven. i gotta talk to Charlie."

 i started getting upset, "Mom i want you there. for once just...be apart of something that i am doing. all i want is for you to be proud of me. to see what i do for a living, to see me doing something i love. i know you dont approve of my careers but i want you there. tonight's a huge night for me. im kicking off my tour. my first tour. im gonna be gone for 6 months, maybe longer if it goes well. mom i want you there. bring Charlie. i dont care i just want my mom there."