𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

***Hope you guys like it. i cant believe its Chapter 20 already! whoooo!!! Picture above is Venus's pregnancy belly. GIF below is Liam. Video is Liam's new song off of his LP1 album called weekend. i love the album so much its all listen to on my way to work and home. its like my favorite album ever. if you have never listened to: DO LISTEN TO IT!!***

 if you have never listened to: DO LISTEN TO IT!!***

***Skipping to after the tour is over. Venus is currently 35 weeks pregnant which is 8 months.***

we were finally off of the tour and Liam and i were staying with my dad until the babies were born which was 4 weeks or less because my OB doctor has been talking about inducing me when im 37 to 38 weeks because of the fact im carrying more than 1 baby. so Liam and i were prepared, i was on bed rest, i was not allowed to move unless necessary which was a pain because i hated being on bed rest but i been on it for about 2 weeks once i started getting closer to my due date.

i had an appointment 2 times a week. my OB doctor told me i was carrying about 35-40 pounds of weight all together with the babies and all the liquids and everything with the pregnancy which explained why i was so tired.

i slept more in the last 2 weeks than i did ever before. the babies were constantly moving and it woke me up alot during the night. Liam was getting nervous and excited at the same time and my dad even got a room set up for the babies when they visit. Liam and i had our own house about a block or 2 from my dads house which made things easier, Liam suggested that we stayed close to my dads house just in case. we were both taking a few months off to spend time with the babies and just be normal parents, during those months we were also gonna plan the wedding and get taken care of.

Liam was gonna stay in the music business while i was gonna stay in my acting career and quit my music career. with my acting career i can pick and choose the movies and i wouldnt be away for months on end or even a year. with my singing career there was a chance i was gonna be away for a long time and neither Liam or i liked the idea of both of us being away.

my dad was gonna help us out as much as he can but he had his own infant to take care of. Sonni had the baby about 2 weeks ago, and had a healthy baby girl and i sadly couldnt be there because it was not gonna be a great healthy environment because i was still pregnant and the doctors didnt wanna risk me catching anything like a cold or flu. but when they brought her home, i met my little sister whose name was Ava Berlin Renner.

Liam and i still liked the names we picked out for the twins which was Artemis and Alec.

"hey baby how you feeling?" Liam questioned me as he carried a bowl of soup since i wasnt allowed to eat that much and had to eat small amounts of food. my stomach growled at the smell of the soup and i sighed, "tired." he chuckled as he kissed my forehead and placed the bowl of soup down on the bedside table, "only a couple more weeks babe. and then the fun begins." i laughed at that as Cheryl explained how hard it was having Bear as an infant and even saw my dad tired as hell with Ava.