𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

*picture up top is Venus's concert outfits. Enjoy(:*

**Liam's POV**

**Liam's POV**

i didnt even bother changing as i knew i would eventually have to perform Together with Venus. which i didnt mind. my beautiful girlfriend was singing her heart out as she sang Give your Heart a Break and even dancing during the song. i never got tired of watching the way she interacts with the fans. she was amazing and i was glad she was mine.

her stylist, Hope stood next to me watching Venus as she was singing along to the song, "she's so talented. you're so lucky to have her." i glanced down at her and smiled, "yeah i am." i drank my water as i watched Venus have fun and do what she loves.

she glanced over at me a few times during the song as i smiled. i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i quickly pulled it out and saw her dad was video chatting me. i quickly answered it and waved, "hey Mr. Renner." he rolled his eyes, "call me Jeremy. how's my little girl doing?" i turned my phone toward the stage so he could see Venus. the song changed to All Night Long as she sung her heart out, which she does in every song she sings.

i turned my phone towards me again as he eyed me, "why is my daughter looking like a hooker?" i chuckled at his wording, "Nick wanted her to try different wardrobes for the shows." he rolled his eyes, "she probably wasnt happy when he told her that." i shook my head, "not at all. she was pretty pissed."

he nodded, "let me see my daughter again." i smiled as i turned my phone towards the stage where she was running down the stage with her hand out as she slapped fans hands. she held the mic to the crowd as they quickly sang the lyrics back to her. i could tell she finally got used to her outfit as the song changed to Get Back.  

i soon turned the camera back to me as he smiled, "keep my daughter safe. tell her to call me after the show is over." i nodded, "i will sir." and he smiled, "have a good night Liam. keep her happy." i nodded, "i will sir." he rolled his eyes at me but smiled. he hung up and Hope smiled at me, "its good you get along with her father." i nodded, "yeah he seemed to like me after a couple days of hanging out with Venus." she smiled, "least he knows shes being taken care of." 

she clapped her hands as she held the mic, the fans following her lead as they jumped up and down during the upbeat song. she quickly ran off the stage and into her changing room, Hope following closely behind her as Venus got ready for her slow songs. she came out in a red 2 piece outfit. the red material was a high waisted skirt, and the top was a cropped top with straps and a low cut part. she looked beautiful, uncomfortable but beautiful.

i winked at her as she stood on the platform to be raised. i gave her a thumbs up for good luck as she smiled and gave me a thumbs up in return. the platform raised as Catch Me started as the soft tune of the song played in the background. i knew she was trying to glance over at me but she was pretty high up.