𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Hope you guys enjoy(: her outfit will be down at the end of the chapter. GIF above is Venus. song is Warrior by Demi Lovato(Pretend its by Venus Renner). GIF below is Crystal & Venus.Story will be in Venus's POV unless says otherwise.

 **Skipping to Victoria Secret Fashion Show**

today was the day of the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and to say i was nervous was the understatement of the century. i was still 19 weeks pregnant and the girls and i had gotten our dresses fitted and everything. Liam and i were choosing between For You or Polaroid, a new song he did with Jonas Blue and Lennon Stella. i was choosing between Neon Lights and Confident, 2 new songs i been working on. Hannah and Crystal were even performing tonight. we were all singing dancey type songs, the type of songs that had a good beat for the models to go down the run way with.

we had our red carpet dresses and the outfits we were wearing when we perform. but it was harder finding something cute with my belly in the way, the type of clothing i would wear, dont fit anymore. so Hope had to come up with something simple but cute to wear when i perform. me and the girls were in Cheryl's room while Liam, my dad and Charlie were all in mine and Liam's room.

i was helping Cheryl with Bear when i got a weird feeling in my stomach. i quickly clutched my bump as i stared down at it confused. i looked up at Cheryl, "hey Cher feel my bump. i just had a weird feeling." she smiled nodding before putting her hands on my bump. the weird feeling happened again and her eyes widened, "oh my god. thats a kick. it feels like a flutter or bubbling right?" i nodded as i smiled and clutched my bump as the feeling kept happening but it was on both sides of my bump.

"they're moving. holy shit...." i whispered as i gasped as the babies seemed to enjoy making me feel fluttering in my stomach, "they seem to love moving." i told her as she laughed, "yeah they can probably tell you felt them so now they will continue to kick."

"Liam's gonna freak." i mentioned as Cheryl laughed, Hannah eyed us as she was currently in the chair getting her makeup done while Hope did her hair.

"the babies are moving." i walked a little closer and she quickly put her hands on the bump carefully as she grinned as soon as they squirmed. her face lit up as she grinned, "awe! now i want a baby." i laughed at her as i shook my head.

"i love this dress though Hope." i told her as she smiled at me. it was a light pink dress that tied around my neck sorta like a halter type dress and then flowed down my body. the chest had a strip of fabric which was supposed to curve around my curves but it really just showed the bump more and then it had a light pink scarf type thing.

"glad you like it. it fits you. plus it'll stand out with your skin tone and your eyes." i smiled at Hope as Hannah switched once she was all done. we had all gone to the nail salon yesterday to get our nails done for the award show and even picked out new jewelry to wear with the dress, i was wearing the necklace Liam got me and the bracelet my dad got me for my birthday.