𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

**GIF is the boys(: below is the girls(: Enjoy! pretend instead of Rita Ora's voice its Demi's aka Venus'**

**skipping a couple days--Award Show**

today was the day of the award show. i was actually 5 weeks pregnant. Liam and i were thrilled to learn that the pregnancy tests i did at home didnt lie. i wasnt showing yet which i guess was good. Hope had my sizes and everything for the dress and i was to go to her house where she had the dress there. Liam already had his tux.

i walked up the front steps of her house and knocked. Hope answered and grinned, "come in! i dont know if you'll be happy or not. but i figured with your new hair color this dress will look amazing with it." i nodded as she pulled the bag that held the dress and she pulled the dress out of the bag. i gasped at the color and length. it was beautiful.

"Hope i love it!" i grinned as she smiled and put the dress back in the bag before turning towards me, "i saw the pictures on Liam and yours Instagram but let me see!" i knew what she was talking about and i happily put my left hand out as the ring glittered in the sunlight that was shining through the window.

"its beautiful. Liam did a good job." i nodded as i put my hand down. "and theres another news that hasnt made it on Instagram yet..." she eyed me curiously, "im pregnant." i spoke with a smile on my face and she screamed before tackling me. i laughed as i hugged her back.

"im so happy for you! how far along?" i smiled, "3 weeks. we went in a couple days ago." she grinned, "thats great. so whats gonna happen with tour? i mean are you guys still doing it?" i nodded, "yeah we are. were not just gonna stop the tour because im pregnant. the doctor knows my situation and gave me a list of of when i should go see a doctor for checkups. so im all good." she nodded, "when the tour ends you'll be what?"

"maybe 5 months?" i wasnt sure. i mean the tour started in August. the day after Liam's birthday actually. and it was October. Hope nodded as she smiled, "alright and i was thinking these for shoes?" she showed me a pair of heels as i nodded and smiled.

"i love it. what am i wearing for the performance?" her face lit up as she quickly pulled out a short dress that i fell in love with.

"i love it! i got what 2 outfit changes?" she nodded at my question as she showed me each of the dresses. one was a long black dress with sequins on the top part of the dress, it got super tight around the waist but flared out at the bottom. the other was a nude short dress with a low cut part to it at the top showing cleavage, it had gold floral designs or patterns throughout the dress.

it was getting closer to when Liam would show up with the limo with Hannah and Crystal.

i had my hair and makeup done as i was just slipping into my dress when a horn honked. i groaned as i looked at the time to see it was 5pm, the time Liam was supposed to get here. Hope giggled as she saw me struggle, "just stay. ill be back." i nodded as i huffed.