𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

**pic is Ryan Guzman and Misha Gabriel, her dance instructors. Song is Revolution by Diplo. Story will be in Venus's POV until says otherwise. her outfit is in chapter 1.**

we got to the studio as we all stepped out of the SUV, we got inside and i saw someone i havent seen in a year. my ex Justin Bieber. Liam seemed to notice the shift in everyone minus Simon's mood as soon as we saw Justin. but as soon as Liam saw who it was his face hardened. Justin and I's relationship was pretty big. but was even bigger was when he was caught cheating on me. i wrote a couple songs about him.

"Justin what the hell are you doing here?" i questioned my ex as he sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair. "i came to try and fix things. Ven....i miss you." i scoffed, "yeah you sure missed me when you were caught kissing some girl. and dont call me Ven. you lost that privilege when you cheated on me." 

Justin sighed as he looked down but then back up, "it was a mistake." i nodded, "no. a mistake is it happening once. you cheated on me twice!" i raised my voice slightly and i knew my dad wanted to get in the middle of it but i saw my manager stop him in time. this was my fight.

"i didnt! Venus believe me i never cheated on you after the first time." i rolled my eyes at him, "oh really? then what were the messages from Skylar? thats right. i saw her message you one night. before i actually had proof. i didnt wanna say anything and get my blood pulsing if it was nothing, but then i saw you in the bed we shared with that bitch. how do you expect me to believe it was a mistake when you were fucking another girl!? that's not a mistake. that's on purpose." i sneered at him as his eyes widened when he knew what i was talking about.

"its over Justin. go be with that girl. you two deserve each other. now get out of my way." he frowned but complied as i pushed past him as i knew the others were following. i saw Ryan and Misha and sighed with relief. i ran towards them and they both knew something was wrong as i usually dont run towards them and hug them.

"everything okay?" Misha questioned me as he hugged me tightly. i shook my head, "Justin was outside." he instantly pulled away and i saw anger flash across his face.

"did he try anything?" Misha questioned me as i chuckled and shook my head, "no, my dad was out there as well as a guy im touring with and my manager. they wouldn't let anything happen even if it were." Misha nodded but i saw Ryan eye someone behind me as i turned my attention and smiled at little, "Liam these are my guy best friends, Misha Gabriel and Ryan Guzman. i was in a couple movies with them." Liam smiled a little, "nice to meet you guys." they both nodded, "you too. keep our girl safe alright?" Misha asked Liam who nodded, "i will."

"good cuz ill have to kill you if not." my dad stepped in and i rolled my eyes. "can we dance already? we got 2 long weeks ahead of us." Misha nodded and grinned.

"so what songs do you need a routine for Ven?" he questioned me as i sat with Misha while Liam sat with Ryan. we both needed to come up with dance routines for our songs, mine were not as dance worthy as his were but i needed something for the more...energetic songs.

"maybe Give your heart a beak, who's that boy, unbroken, get back, hold up, all night long, remember December, mistake, together, here we go again and in real life?" Misha nodded as he wrote down those songs and we soon went into another room so we could dance freely without Liam's music distracting us. even though his music was very dance able.

we first listened to the songs then narrowed down the songs that we needed a routine for apart from the ones where i could just move across the stage and sing. the dance songs i would actually have a routine for.

soon we had Remember December, Get Back, Unbroken, Here We Go Again and Who's That Boy. 

"if you write more songs while on tour well...your a dancer you can figure it out." i laughed as i nodded to Misha. we came up with small dance routines for each song, some not really dance routines more just being happy and getting the crowd involved. i think the really big dance routines i got is in Unbroken.

we could hear Liam's voice from next door but it wasn't as loud. we practiced Unbroken and the other songs a few times before calling it a day. my dad and manager came in half way through Unbroken and i could tell they were both proud. i always danced better with Misha, Ryan was a dancer but Misha did dance choreography for a living. Ryan danced as a hobby i guess but he helped Misha out sometimes and Misha was my ex. yeah when on Step Up Revolution i was rolled as Misha's love interest..... turns out that half of the acting wasnt scripted, it was real. we dated for about a year. and we broke it off because my career started really kicking off and we realized that what we had wasn't love and just stayed really good friends.

"what do you say? old time sake? we get Ryan in here and show the british guy how Americans dance?" Misha smirked as i rolled my eyes and nodded. i raced next door and grabbed Liam and Ryan as they both came in and Ryan joined us in the middle of the room.

"Dad play Revolution." he nodded and soon found the song on my playlist. we instantly started letting the music carry us and it was like we remembered the choreography still. the song soon got to that 'intimate' part where Misha picked me up and i had to wrap my legs around his waist as he twirled me around as i flipped and landed on me feet as the music continued to carry us. it soon ended and we both faced towards each other out of breath as Ryan was facing a different direction since in Step up All in he was dancing with Andie and they had their own ending. Misha and i just knew our ending.

**Liam's POV**

it was obvious that there was something going on between Misha and Venus, whether it was in the past or not it was obvious they had something. just by how those 2 danced together. the song ended and they faced each other and it seemed like ages before they pulled apart. a hint of jealously sparked inside me but i just pushed it aside since i knew i just met her. i barely knew her, there was no reason for me to be jealous.

"i still cant believe you 2 remember that routine." Ryan commented the 2 as they both laughed, "we practiced it every day remember?" Ryan sighed but nodded, "yeah. Venus have you even heard anything from Briana?"

she shook her head, "no i havent. im sure shes all good though. we kinda went our separate ways after All In ended."

i was confused but remembered she was in a couple of the Step Up movies. 

"well ill see you guys tomorrow bright and early. and by early i mean 10." Misha spoke up as Venus glared at him at first when he said early. it was a good thing we weren't getting up at 6am, im pretty sure i would've killed someone.

all of us walked outside of the studio and Venus gave Ryan and Misha a hug before they both got in their cars and drove off. she twirled towards me as our managers left about 10 minutes ago. her dad was still here though.

"guess ill see you tomorrow." she spoke towards me and i nodded, "guess so."

she quickly wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to me, "heres my number in case you get lost or need someone to talk too." i smiled at her as i wrote my information down and gave it to her, our fingers brushing against each other, what i thought was sparks flew up my arm from our touch and i knew she felt it too as her hand instantly pulled away as she stared at it in shock.

"that was weird." i chuckled and nodded, "glad it wasnt just me who felt it." she smiled a little at me, "not just you. have a good night Liam." i smiled at her and nodded, "have a good night Venus."

"you can call me Ven. its probably easier." i nodded and glanced at her before walking towards my car and got in. she got in her dads car and as they pulled away i saw her glance back at me.

maybe there was something between us...ever since i met her i was drawn to her, i dont know if it was just because of her beauty and how well she can stand up to herself, or how she seemed to have a lot of hidden secrets and passions. she was just full of surprises. and none were bad.

i got back to my hotel and all i could think about was the blue eyed brunette who i would be touring with for 6 months.