𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

*GIF up top is Liam and Venus. Outfits for the concert will be below for both Venus and Liam. Song is Little Things-only Liam.(: will be in Venus' POV unless says otherwise.*

we had just gotten in Chicago and to say i was thrilled was an understatement

we had just gotten in Chicago and to say i was thrilled was an understatement. i was so glad to be off that bus. Liam felt the same way, because the second we reached the stadium we both jumped off the bus and layed on the ground. Hope was laughing at us as she saw us on the ground.

"you guys good??" she questioned as i laughed and stood up, "were just glad to be off the bus even for a little while." she nodded. its been about a week since the tour kicked off and the energy kept getting more and more energetic.

"alright so your manager called and gave me a list of wardrobes he wanted you to try the next few shows." Hope showed me the list as i grumbled at some of them.

"why does he want me to try classy, fancy and hippy?" i questioned my stylist as she shrugged, "no idea. but i came up with pretty cute ideas so it doesnt seem like your trying too hard." i smiled and hugged her, "thanks." she nodded as she pulled away, "and Liam your outfits are pretty well the same as they been." he nodded as he smiled.

we both walked into to the stadium and realized that the concert was gonna be outside. i grinned widely, "finally an outside concert!" Liam chuckled as he stood next to me. Hope nodded towards my dressing room as i smiled and kissed Liam's cheek quickly before following her.

she showed me the clothes and i realized it was a edgy type wardrobe for tonight. i smiled as i realized none of them were revealing and were actually something i would wear.

"these are amazing. i would definitely wear these." she grinned, "good. so for the hair i was thinking of just doing something different? a one wash dye? its not permanent when you wash your hair it comes out."

i thought for a minute and nodded, "lets do it." she smiled and let me pick the color i wanted my hair to be and i chose pastel type blue color. once i handed it to her she smiled, "come in tomorrow maybe an hour before your supposed to so we can do everything?" i nodded as i knew we needed to be here about 3 hours before the show and as i read the bottle it knew it needed to be applied about an hour before the show starts, plus shes gotta style it and do everything else.

"so what songs you singing tomorrow?" Hope asked me as i sighed, "im gonna do one of my songs then a cover of another song and go back and forth i think...." she nodded as she smiled, "i can work with that. its a change of singing just your songs i think." i nodded, "i dont wanna get sick of my own songs. and once i get everything figured out for my new songs ill sing them at one of the shows. i just havent gotten them perfected yet."

Hope smiled as she showed me different styles for the type of style i was going for tomorrow which was grunge/edgy. "any of them dance songs?" i nodded, "im gonna do 3 songs that require dance moves plus one of my own." she grinned, "awesome!" we both walked out as we saw Liam practicing on stage for his songs and i recognized the one song he was singing was Perfect.