𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

**Enjoy(: will be in Venus's POV unless it says otherwise. video is Liam's performance on the Ellen Show. outfits will be below**

**skipping to a week later**

its been a week since i got out of the hospital and the doctors were amazed by how fast i healed from the wound, i guess not vomiting for a few days helped it heal faster. i was now 7 weeks pregnant and i was slowly showing. i had a tiny baby bump but it was noticeable if i wore tight clothes like a fitted t-shirt or fitted dress. we weren't too worried about hiding it though. i purposely showed off the bump. and Liam didnt say a single thing, he actually sometimes picked the top i would wear for the day.

we were in Burbank, California for our interview with Ellen and our performance at the show. Hope chose my outfit for the show, as suggestions from Liam: have the outfit show the bump. when it was the day of the interview, we got to the studio pretty quickly from my dads house which was a 26 minute drive.

Hannah and Crystal joined me in the dressing room as my dad chilled out in the waiting room part of the studio. Hope showed me a beautiful short white lace dress, the sleeves coming mid thigh and was tight on top and then flowed down after the waist. i matched the dress with white wedge heels, my blue hair  had the pieces of hair was twisted into a braid and clipped together and it was curly down my back. my blue eyes lined with black eye makeup and light pink lipstick. when i put the dress on you could clearly see the bump. i wore my nose piercing, my ear piercings and i had Liam's necklace on as well as the arrow bracelet my dad got me for my birthday.

"you look so pretty!" the girls cooed as they saw me in the dress, i giggled as i twisted the engagement ring around my finger, something i do when im nervous. "you'll do fine. its not your first interview."

"true. i dont know i guess im just nervous of people saying stuff about the pregnancy. i know it will be the first question Ellen asks." they shrugged, "so what? let the haters hate." i chuckled. we walked out as i saw Liam in a blue, grey and yellow button up jacket with black skinny jeans and black shoes.

i raised an eyebrow at the jacket, "i love how thats the only color you have and then black." Liam turned his head and smiled, "least im wearing color." i chuckled. my dad stood up and hugged me quickly, "wow your already showing." he nodded to my bump as i smiled and nodded, "yeah i am. i dont mind it though. i like showing it off." Liam smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, his hands resting on the small bump.

we got wired up and Liam went out first and performed Bedroom Floor. i stood next to the girls as i sang along to the song. my dad was nodding his head to the song as the girls sang along with me. he did the dance and everything. he had backup dancers in white and i was just proud to call him mine.

after his song ended Ellen spoke up through the mic she was holding, behind her was a picture of me and then a cover of my Skyscraper album, "this girl has gone from being a known actress in the Avengers movies and being in 2 of the Step Up movies to singing her way to the top. today she is giving us a first look at her new single Tell me You Love me. here is Venus Renner!" the crowd cheered as the music for my song played through the speakers.