𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

***Enjoy(: outfit for Venus is in Chapter 15. song is Tell Me You Love Me(pretend its Venus singing it. gif above is Venus. gif below is Liam(:***

 gif below is Liam(:***

**Liam's POV**

witnessing Venus's mother trying to come back into her life after all these years and Venus putting her foot down and not forgiving her, i was proud of her. i knew it was hard to say all that she did to her mom. we all heard it. Hannah and Crystal were frowning and had a glint of anger in their eyes, my family was confused but once i explained the situation before Venus and her dad joined her mom at the end of the driveway which wasnt far from us at all, they understood.

"i cant believe she never tried to be in her daughters life." my mom muttered as i nodded, "Venus told me how estranged their relationship was. her mom has neglected her since birth. her dad took on both father and mother roles. her father was the one who made her into the women she is today, but Venus was the one who stood her ground and said what she wants and didnt let anyone tell her what to do."

my sister Ruth glanced up at me, "your proud of her." i glanced down and nodded, "i am. i mean i cant imagine what shes feeling."

i saw Venus walk towards us and i was slightly behind my sisters and my mom and dad were slightly in front of me. she twirled around the second her mom said something, "its too late mom. its way too late to make it right. you had 22 years to make it right. you chose to make that grave. not me." she turned and walked back after saying that as i saw her hands rubbing her bump.

"is that a coping thing she does?" Hannah questioned me as i nodded, "she does it when shes stressed, or upset or angry. it helps her calm down." my mom smiled and as soon as i saw Venus walking closer i quickly excused myself as i pushed past my family and rushed forward and held her in my arms.

the second my arms were around her she lost it. she sobbed so hard her body was vibrating with each sob. my body would jolt by her sobs they were that hard. she just lost it. Jeremy came up a couple minutes later and nodded grateful for me as i held my fiancee in my arms whispering soothing words in her ear as i rubbed her back.

She just lost it.... and it broke my heart as i held her in my arms. i hated seeing her like this. she shouldn't have to deal with this. this beautiful strong girl shouldnt have to stand up to her mom like that,nobody should. but it showed how strong she was.

"she's one strong girl." i heard my dad say to Jeremy as Venus' dad nodded, "yeah she is. im just glad she has someone in her life like Liam. you guys did good on him."

"you did well on Venus. i mean i dont know any girl who would stand up to the person who neglected them their entire life. thats one of the hardest things a child should go through." i heard my mom tell Venus' dad.

Venus soon stopped sobbing as her sobs turned to whimpers, she pulled away and wiped her eyes, not caring if she just ruined her makeup. she didnt need it anyway.