CHAPTER 7

************************************************************************************

Here is Mr. Sanchez about the kiss and his thoughts about Jezzica Reyes and what he really feel for her!!!! After he drives home Friday night after work….. hope you enjoy thanks for reading…

ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER ;D

******************************************************************************

Mr. Sanchez POV;

JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK FRIDAY NIGHT….AFTER SCHOOL…

What was I thinking when I kissed Jezzica… I mean miss Reyes…that’s just it I wasn’t thinking and now I don’t even know what to do…should I talk to her about the kiss or act like nothing happened between us Monday morning …I mean it’s been a week since it happened… she’s probably over it and it didn’t even  mean anything to her…

I can’t feel what I feel for Jezzica it’s not right…I can get in so much trouble for kissing her like I did again and people knowing what I feel for her can be even worse…I should keep it to myself. That’s what I will do… it’s better for not to know… even thinking of telling her is illegal…

That’s my problem I don’t care if I lose my job or get in trouble for her cause I think she’s worth it. She’s worth fighting for and if it comes down to where I have to fight for her trust me I will…nothing will stop me from wanting to be with her and fighting for her …

Because I love her… that’s why I love her and it’s taken me this long to admit it …that I truly do lover she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and I want to be with  her…but there is another problem…

DOES SHE WANNA BE WITH ME??? DOES SHE LOVE ME???

Ever since I met her I’ve been full of QUESTIONS…but No ANSWER…

I NEED ANSWER!!!

What if I don’t like what I hear …what will I do then…?

It’s probably best if we do get answer to find out what we really do think or feel about each other.

If not we will both be clueless till we talk and find out for sure….

Monday morning that’s when I’ll ask her…