1) New School

This is my first fanfic and I am not a writer so I lack skills so please bare with me ! Enjoy the story guys :)

(Guys wattapad is being shitty I don't know if its mixing my chapters or not so i have numbered my chapters incase they are mixed, so read carefully)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

Hi I am Andy Fowler , I am 16 years old and I just moved to Manchester with my mum and today is my first day at my new school. I am super nervous I hope I don't get into any trouble and make some good friends.

"Andy get down here fast and get ready or you are gonna be late for your school" My Mum shouted from downstairs. I groaned and got up from my bed and did my daily things. I went down stairs and saw mum.

"Andy eat your breakfast then I will drop you off to your new school" she said, "okay mum" with that I ate my breakfast got my school bag and went towards the car and we soon reached at the gate of my new school. I was super nervous now.

"Andy don't be nervous everything will be alright okay" Mum said and squeezed my hand lightly I gave her a small smile and told her I love her and got out of the car. I closed the car door and saw her driving away from me.

I signed and looked at my new school.
Finally taking a deep breathe I went inside I saw many students looking at me some were staring at me , some were talking about me I ignored all the stares and went to the principal's office to get my new schedule and locker number.

I knocked on the door "Come in" I heard
I went in and saw a middle aged man.
"Hi I am Andy Fowler I am the new student " I said smiling nervously.
"Oh yeah Andy here's your schedule and locker number and password enjoy your day"

I took it said thanks to the principal and went towards the locker. I tried to open it but it didn't open
"What the hell why is this not opening" I mumbled to myself then I heard a little laugh I saw a boy he have blonde hair, green eyes he was smiling at me.
"Can I help you with anything ?" He asked

"Oh yeah this locker is not opening " I said he took my password and tried the combination and hit the locker with the hand and it opened I said thankyou and started putting my things in it.

"I am Brooklyn Wyatt by the way, you can call me Brook" the blonde guy said.
"I am Andrew Fowler but call me Andy nice to meet you" I said smiling at him.

I got to know that Brooklyn and I have almost all the classes together french, music, English, maths. We both became friends instantly then he took me to our first class a boy came to us he was also blonde but he was heighted and had blue eyes

"Harvey this is Andy he is new here and Andy this is my friend Harvey" I smiled at him
"Nice to meet you Andy" Harvey said.
"Nice to meet you too" I said.
Then we got to our benches brook sat besides me with that our first class was over.

We were off to our second class everyone were chatting laughing Brook and me were talking but suddenly everyone went silent I got confused then I saw 3 boys coming towards us .

One boy had brown curly hair and he had chocolate brown eyes which suited him he looks very hot and looking at his muscles I am sure he have six packs. Other two had black hair they both were taller than the middle one .

Everyone were looking down, "Oh no Andy I forgot to tell you about them, okay whatever happens be quite don't make them angry if you don't wanna get in trouble" suddenly brook said I got confused like what was that.

Those 3 boys were infront of us and the middle boy with brown eyes looked at me.
"Who are you shorty never seen you here before" he asked.
Okay I lost it never call me a shorty. "Excuse me ? Who the hell are you, how dare you call me shorty you don't even know me" I said angrily.

I heard everyone gasp in the hall way brook was shocked too. That boy with brown eyes had a smirk before he could say anything brook interrupted him.
"Sorry Rye he is new here please don't get angry he don't know you I will make sure he doesn't behave like that again" Brook said. I was confused .

"Well cutie I am Rye Beaumont and these two are Jack and Sonny we rule this school so better behave yourself got it ? Rye said.
I was so confused and angry at this cocky bastard.
"Oh I thought teachers and principal rules the school" I sassed back
"Quite sassy huh? Shorty" Rye said smirking. I had enough now.

"You better watch your mouth ! I am not afraid of you just go to hell" I said angrily. He was shocked for a second, then he had that smirk back on his face again, he leaned a little towards me.

"We will meet again shortly I like you see you around" Rye said with that smirk and went away with his friends. Brook looked pale now "Are you okay brook?"