11) Kidnap

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I have a free lecture now I was looking for Brook so we could spend sometime together I saw Brook at his locker and walked towards him and saw a hickey on his neck I smirked

"Looks like someone had fun huh?" I teased brook while pointing at his neck. He hide it with his hand blushing "Stop it Andy"

"Come on brook I need detail right now !" I said with excitement . He smiled and nodded we went out of the building and sat on the bench under the tree. "So spill everything" I said.

"Well he... he first took me to the amusement park we played alott there then we went on the Ferris Wheel I am afraid of heights I was begging Jack that I dont want to but he still took me there, the whole time he held me close and comforted me when we reached the top I was freaking out cause the ride stopped and I started panicking but Jack suddenly kissed me.... a-and I melted in the kiss. He pulled away once I calmed down" he said I was in awe.

"OMG NO WAY ! He kissed you ! I am so happy JACKLYN IS REAL !!!"I said and started dancing while sitting brook was laughing at my reaction and blushing a little.

"Honestly I was scared but kissing him on the Ferris wheel felt like it was some kind of magic all my fear vanished .... I felt like I was on top of the world" Brook said, I was so happy.

"Awww I want to scream with happiness, then what happened Brook !?" I asked him eagerly, "Then we went to the cinema watched a movie later he came to drop me home and I invited him in we talked then started watching nelfix while cuddling and then....I-It happened" he whispered the last part blushing insanely.

I got it what he was talking about so I looked at him and smirked widely. "What? Stop looking at me like that" Brook said and hide his face which was red now. And I started laughing. Then the bell rank and it was lunchtime.

We came to the cafeteria and started eating and chatting. Soon Rye, Jack and sonny joined us too. Brook and Jack kept smiling and looking at eachother and I was smirking crazily.

"I have a surprise for you" Rye said. I was startled god now what will be his surprise I stopped eating and looked at him "W-What surprise...?" I asked him, he smiled widely "We are going on a picnic for 3 nights 4 days"

I was shocked "O-Oh ohk didn't expected that" I looked at others "Guys so what are we gonna do? where are we going?" Brook, Jack and Sonny looked at me with confusion, Rye chuckled and pinched my cheeks

"We means only me and you silly" Rye said and chuckled again I froze NO NO NO I am not going anywhere with him alone ! "U-Umm R-Rye I can't come me and my Mum have some work to do" rye raised his eyebrow "Andy you know you are a bad liar " he said and I gulped.

"Today be ready at 8:00pm I will come to pick you up got it ?" He said I was shocked "What today!?" B-But I-",
"NO excuses Andy you better be ready today at 8 got it" he cut me off and I signed giving up and nodded.

After school I ran home as soon as I can. "Woah woah hold it right there mister why are you in such a hurry" mum asked me.

"W-Wait I will be back" I said and went upstairs to my room I changed my clothes went down to mum "What happened Andy? And why are you dressed? where are you going?" She asked.

"Mum listen the thing is my friends are planning to go to a picnic somewhere for 3 nights 4 days and I dont want to go but they are forcing me to come with them", she smiled "Oh andy it's a good thing right ? You should go and enjoy with them darling" mum said smiling , Hahaha if only she knew...

"Mum I am not in the mood they are gonna come here at 8 to kidnap me if I stay here they will definitely kidnap me so I am going out I will come home late" I said and went towards the door I was wearing my shoes.

"But where are you going" she asked, I signed "I can't tell you... but don't worry I am going to a safe place I am gonna be with a safe person you know them too" I said and snatched the car keys. "Andy ! NO CAR !" She said a little pissed, "Not now mum please" I said and ran towards the car she was calling for me but I drove off to one of my most favorite person ever. I have missed them alott, thanks to Rye I got the chance to meet them.

I called them "Hey, how are you?....., are you free..... okay good I am coming....." I said and hanged up.....

_________________________________________

Picnic huh ? What will happen now ? Where is Andy going? Who is this person Andy is referring to? How will rye react when he will come to know Andy ran away? STAY TUNED ;)