5) Revenge !

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I groan and shut it, I was looking at the ceiling I didn't want to go to school today cause of Rye but I had to... taking a leave on the second day won't do me any good and I can't let my mum know about yesterday. I got up and went to bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes....there were dark circles underneath my eyes and my eyes were red and puffy cause of crying alottt I hardly slept last night and my bum is still paining too I feel like today Is gonna be a bad day too.

I freshen up... I grabbed a red hoodie and my black ripped Jean's and went down, "How was your first day Andy?" mum asked me..."It was fine.... I made a new friend too" I said trying to sound as normal as possible.... she smiled and we ate our breakfast, then she dropped me at the school gate and went to work...

I signed I was scared to go in but I finally entered after gathering all the courage I went to my locker.

I took my books and closed it I turned and I was startled by guess who ? Yeah Rye Beaumont ! I am scared I tried to get away but he put his both hands on the locker besides me and trapped me inside.....

"Goodmorning shorty how are you ?" I didn't answer I looked down...he took my chin in his fingers and forced me to look into his brown eyes "I asked you something baby boy did you forget your lesson?" He said.

I gulped..."N-No...I am f-fine..." I said scared, he smirk and suddenly kissed me hard "I tried to push him but he grabbed both my wrists and pinned them against the locker everyone were looking at us some had sympathy in their eyes for me I was helpless he pulled away.

"Goodboy go to your class now" he ruffle my hair and I ran away from him... I had tears in my eyes again I saw Brook I hugged him he tried to comfort me.

After calming down I went to my lecture it was peaceful... later I somehow avoided meeting Rye in the hallway while going for my next lectures.... I had science now but the teacher didn't came we all were sat and I was thinking about Rye why is he like this...? why are people afraid of him so much? if they attack him together he cant do anything I got an idea to get revenge on him !

I got up from my seat stood infront of my classmates "How many of you were beaten and humiliated by Rye please raise your hands" everyone were confused and concerned too "Please guys I just want to talk to you" there were literally 10 people who raised their hands I was shocked.

"Why did you guys never fight back ?" They were scared and confused to answer "plz guys tell me" I plead them then one of the boy whose name I think is Josh said "He is strong and rich we can't fight him he is powerful"

"Guys I know he is strong but listen we are 11 people and they are literally only 3 ! If we fight him together I am sure we will win" now everyone were scared.

"No No No we are not fighting him he is dangerous" someone said "Guys if we 11 people protect eachother he won't be able to do anything to us, we need to stop him , we need to show him that this school doesn't belong to him!" Still no one responded

"Listen you know this quote "Unity we stand, Divide we fall" right !? So if we 11 people come together he won't be able to break us come on guys don't you want revenge for what he have done with you !?" I asked them everyone nodded their head.

"So who all are in for the revenge raise your hands !" I am so happy that actually everyone raised their hands I smiled at them "Rye Beaumont we are coming for you !"...

_________________________________________

I honestly don't know what I am writing I am just typing whatever comes in my mind....😂