3) MINE

This chapter is from Rye's point of view so enjoy :)

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Rye Pov.

I was not in the mood of going to school today and why should I? I am rich after all, my parents have so much money that I don't need to study I can live my whole life without working anyway I still have to go cause my parents forced me too go, after all they are parents.

I reached school in my Ferrari F60 I got out and saw my friends Jack and sonny "Hi mates what's up" I asked them "Nothing just bored have nothing to do" Jack said, I hmm in response then we 3 entered the school everyone were looking scared some were running away, some were looking down not daring to look in eyes then I saw a boy I never saw him here I guess he was new here.

I was walking towards him I noticed he was cute he had blonde hair he was smiling at brook then I noticed his dimples which make him more cute and his eyes omg his ocean blue eyes will kill me they are too beautiful I might get lost in them and when I stand infront of him I noticed how short he is okay he is super cute. I thought about scaring him and letting him know who rules here.

"Who are you shorty never seen you before?" I asked him then I saw he was angry and it made him look more cute god can this boy stop being so cute. "Excuse me? Who the hell are you, how dare you call me shorty you don't even know me !" He said . I was shocked wow didnt expected that I was talking with him and I got to know that he is a sassy queen too I am loving him now, I told him I'll see him around.

Later he showed up in our class and I smirk I got up and went to Brooklyn and told him that I am sitting here my shorty stopped Brook but ofc brook is scared of me so he went to sit besides Jack as I told him to. I got to know his name is Andy nice name.

During the lecture I just couldn't stop staring at him his ocean blue eyes his soft plump pink lips I can kiss them all day he said something but I ignored it and kept staring at him shamelessly I don't care he is MINE now he belongs to me now I like him.

Later, Me jack and sonny headed towards our cafeteria and then I saw him my cute shorty he wasn't really happy to see me we walked towards him and I sat besides him "Hey shorty what ya doing ?" I asked him he was pissed he got up to get away from me but I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

He can't leave everyone needs to know he is Mine now, so I pulled him close holding his waist and told everyone he belongs to me but he got angry he was screaming at me so I kissed him he tired to pull away but I held him tight god his lips are so soft I can keep kissing him whole day but sadly I had to let go of him stupid oxygen.

But suddenly I felt heat on my left cheek and it sting a little then I realised he slapped him, WHAT!? HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE, How dare he ! I need to teach him a lesson I need to control his behavior so I told jack and sonny to take him with us to our place.....