8) It Hurts

I need to know if you guys like it or not I am not sure if it's good anyways this chapter is from Rye's point of view :)

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Rye POV.

I was very angry cause of Andy's behavior I needed to teach him a lesson I took him to our hangout spot and spanked his bum hard I didn't mean to but he was being disobedient. When I was spanking him I felt bad very bad, it hurts my heart seeing him cry but I just couldn't show that he have such a great effect on me. I have hurt many people but andy is different he makes me feel things I have never felt for anyone before.

After that I went to my car and drove home, I entered my house I signed again no one's home mum and dad are always working and they hardly see me. Robbie lives in Canada for his further studies and my little twin brothers live with him too as our parents are always busy and they can't takecare of the twins so they send them to robbie cause I can't look after them. I miss them so much I always feel so lonely in this big mansion we have maids who come to clean the mansion, do laundry and cook food for us but for 2 hours only and they don't talk with me I dont know why though. I wish I had someone to talk to like....Andy god he is such a sweet person I just want him to be with me forever.

*next day*
I woke up cause of my alarm god I just dont want to get up but now I have a reason to go to school happily - Andy just saying his name brings smile on my face his beautiful ocean eyes, his cute dimples , his lips damn I just want to keep kissing his pink plump lips. After thinking about him my mood lighten up I got up from my bed and got ready for school, I got my car keys and drove to school. I hopped off and entered.

I was searching for Andy first and I saw him he was near his locker I stood behind him he got startled I stared at his lips god I want to kiss him so badly he tried to get away but I trapped him "Goodmorning shorty how are you" I asked him but he didnt replied so i reminded him about his behavior he instantly replied but I was focused on his lips I just couldn't control myself I kissed him hard like who wouldn't his lips are so fucking soft I literally feel like I am in heaven. I let him go and went to my classes Andy wasn't there in my class too bad I wanted to sit with him.

During the lunch time I was sitting with jack and sonny waiting for Andy. He came and suddenly called me I was actually happy that he called me I got up and saw him I went to kiss him as I missed him but he slapped me hard. OUCH that did hurt. I was confused.

He literally turned people against me wow he is full of surprises huh this boy is very stubborn I see... Andy wanted me to say sorry to these losers I was laughing hard. My poor baby he doesn't know anything his group tried to fight me but they were just ants I beat the shit out of them andy was shocked.

"Andy no one told you I am a street fighter champion ?" He was shocked I smirk at his reaction he looked like a scared little puppy *cute* he took a step back I was walking towards him suddenly he punched me in face it didnt hurt but I was angry with him, this time I will teach him a good lesson.

I picked him and threw him on my shoulder went to my car and drove home with jack and sonny. He was trying to escape but jack held him. I told jack and sonny to go home and took andy to my room. I threw him on the bed. He was very scared.

"You tried to turn everyone against me and disobeyed me, you said you dont belong to me right now I will show who you belong !" I said angrily, he was froze, I removed my clothes and went towards him

"R-Rye I am s-sorry please let me go" he was begging me but I didnt listen and removed his clothes he is so beautiful oh god its gonna looks so good when i leave my marks on his soft pale skin I attacked his neck I kept on sucking and biting , leaving my marks on his neck and claiming him as mine he was sobbing I went down and down till his boxer I was gonna remove it but he started crying loudly.

Oh no this is so wrong what the fuck am I doing !? He is crying because of me I scared him I am such a bad person I got off him and took him in my arms. I kept saying sorry to him I didnt mean to hurt him I would never do anything to him without his permission I am a bad guy but I would never rape anyone.

He fall asleep crying in my arms. Oh my baby is so cute I was staring at his face I was looking at every feature of his face the way his hair fall on his eyes, his lips slightly parted and his soft snored I just held him more tightly towards my chest and fall asleep too.

I woke up and saw my baby still asleep in my arms I slowly got up from bed without waking him up and got dressed and I put a hoodie besides him cause I tore his.... It hurts to know that he cried because of me so to make it up to him I went down to my kitchen, maids didnt make anything for me today so I made bacon for andy and me I was dancing and making dinner I love to do this.

After some time I saw Andy standing near the door and looking at me. He looks so cute in my hoodie its quite big on him but it suits him "You look so cute in my clothes babe" I complimented him" he blushed oh my god he fucking blushed cute word is just not enough for him.

I told him to take a seat then we ate he liked my cooking I am glad he liked it. I then drove him to his house. He was gonna get down from the car but I stopped him, he looked a little scared but I just couldn't control myself so I kissed his forehead and said goodnight, he blushed replied goodnight and literally ran to his house. I chuckled when he ran cause he looked like a cute little kid running.

Then I drove home, got changed and got under my blanket touching my side were andy slept. I smiled at the thought of him in my arms and fell asleep.