4) Lesson

I am sure people are gonna love this chapter so read till the end ;p

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

Jack and Sonny were pulling me I was trying to get away from their grip but they were strong and Brook was behind us begging Rye to let me go. But Rye was fuming with anger so he ignored Brook.

We were infront of a classroom I guess it was their hangout spot Sonny threw me inside the room I fell down and Rye stepped inside "Please Rye let him go he will not do that again I will take the responsibility of him" Brook was begging Rye, Brook tried to enter the room but Jack grabbed Brook and kept him in place he gave a dangerous stare to Brook, Brook got scared and he looked down.

"You both guard the door and no matter what happens no one will come inside got it !?" Rye told them they both nodded and Rye closed the door I can still hear Brook shouting for Rye to stop . I got up from the floor and gulped Rye was staring at me like intensely....

He took a chair and sat infront of me "You first talked back rudely with me I didn't say anything you ignored me I didn't say anything and now I kissed you, you fucking slapped me !?" He screamed I flinched at his voice.

"Y-you...kissed me without my permission, I don't like you so ofc I slapped you, you fucking deserved it !" I kinda snapped at him. "You still have the guts to talkback Andy ? You belong to me andy I will do anything I want with you and Looks like you really need to learn a lesson" Rye said.

Suddenly I was pulled on his lap my back up and stomach down I was wiggling to get free from his hold "let go of me RYE" i said, he pulled my pants down with my boxers together.... I was shocked and scared now !

"R-Rye...w-what are you d-doing...?" I asked him scared, he slapped my bum hard, "AHHH" I screamed.

"This is your punishment for behaving badly and slapping me infront of the whole school" he said I tried to get up but he held me tight in place , SPANK "AHHH" I screamed again "S-Stop it's hurting Rye" I begged him but he didn't, SPANK, SPANK,SPANK.....

He spanked my bum 10 times and it hurts so much I had tears in my eyes, After spanking me he rubbed my bum "Now you got it how to behave infront of me!?" He said, I nodded slowly in fear not being able to speak I felt so humiliated.

He pulled my pants up and made me stand on my feet but I couldn't, I hold the desk besides me and he came towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodboy now don't ever make me angry or behave badly okay" I didn't say anything I was looking down while sobbing he went and unlocked the door and went out Jack released Brook from his grip and Brook came towards me running and he held me tight I was sobbing badly now...

Brook dropped me home, he was begging me to let him stay, but I told him I want to be alone, he understood and went home. Mum was not home yet I think tonight she will come home late from hospital cause she is a nurse... I went up to my room I changed my clothes got under the sheets and cried alottt....

_________________________________________

Sorry guys for making Andy suffer I don't like it too :(
But it's just a story so just enjoy I promise everything will be alright .