16) You are mine and I am yours

Well well well , After all who wouldn't love a hot randy morning sex 😂😏
You gotta vote for the morning sex though😏❤

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up and felt something move inside my ass, I looked back down and saw Rye's dick inside me, I blushed.

I can't believe we feel asleep like this. I feel a little embarrassed. I am sure my face was dark red by now.

"R-Rye... Rye get up" I said slowly shaking him, he woke up and looked at me smiling, "Goodmorning baby" he said and pecked my lips, I think he didn't realize it yet.

"Umm... Rye..." I said and eyed him down to my ass, he blushed a little but then he smirked and looked at me, I moaned when he moved and hovered me.

He was still smirking, "Up for morning sex baby?" He asked, I didn't say anything and just kept blushing, he chuckled at my reaction, he bend down and started kissing me, I hooked my fingers in his brown locks and kissed back.

He started moving his hips and I moaned in his mouth, he grinded deep inside me, I was a moaning mess, he hit my prostate and I arched my back while rolling my eyes back in my head. "Right there Rye" I said, he kept abusing my prostate, god I love this morning sex so much, he increased his phases and kept thrusting in and out of me like there is no tomorrow.

I couldn't hold back, I came all over our chests, after few thrusts Rye froze and came deep inside me. I moaned.

He removed his dick out of me, and all his cum started leaking out of my hole, trust me it was a lot.... from last night too.

He pulled me closer, "I love you so much baby" he said and kissed my forehead,
"I love you too".

After coming down from our highs we took a shower together. Well.... we had a shower sex too, yeah he just couldn't keep his hands off me.

Rye went out of the shower first and got changed, cause I had to clean myself after sex, after that I came to our room,I got changed, I put on Rye's hoodie, I love his clothes they are always so soft, big and comfy, and he likes it when I wear his clothes.

I went down to our kitchen and saw rye already set our breakfast at the dining table. I sat down and hissed a little, Rye smirked at me.

"What?" I asked him with a frown, he chuckled, "What's so funny rye!?" I asked him a little mad, he smirked "nothing babe, I am just happy I wrecked you so good" he said and I looked down and blushed insanely.

He laughed at my reaction, "Fuck you Beaumont" I said embarrassed. He smiled " I already did you" he said, I groan and hide my face in my hands, he chuckled, I ignored him and started eating my breakfast.

After eating we cleaned the kitchen, washed the dishes. Then we both went towards the lake, we both love this scenery a lot, we sat on one of the benches infront of the lake.

" I have a surprise for you babe" Rye said, I looked at him, "What?", he smiled and removed a box from his jacket and gave it to me, I took it and looked at him and then to the box, I opened it and gasped, there were 2 bracelets on one it was written "You are mine" and on the other one it's written " I am yours". They are so beautiful.

(A/N - Just like in the picture below)

He took my hand put the "You are mine" bracelet on my wrist, I took his hand and put the other one on his wrist, he interwined our hands together and kissed it

"You are mine" bracelet on my wrist, I took his hand and put the other one on his wrist, he interwined our hands together and kissed it.

"You are mine and I am yours" he said, "Forever and ever" he added and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Yes babe forever".

We both smiled and turned our heads towards the lake,
He put his head on my shoulder.
(A/N- Just like the first pic above. "like a head on my shoulders that's insane 💕" hehehe )

After staying like that for a while, we came back to the house and just chilled and relaxed the whole day, next day was our last day here, we went on hiking it was awesome, the scenery from the top of the mountain was so beautiful I just wanted to stay here and never go back, but sadly we had to...

It was around 11:30pm at night we reached home, "goodnight babe see you tomorrow " he said and kissed me passionately, "Goodnight" I said pecked his lips and got out of the car. He drove off, I went inside my house.

"I am home mum" I said, she came out of the kitchen, "Oh my baby you are home, I missed you so much" she said and kissed my cheeks.

"I missed you too mum" I said. "How was your picnic?" She asked, "It was mind blowing" I said, "Thanks to you though giving my friend the permission to kidnap your own son" I added.

She laughed, "hahaha I am sorry baby, but you enjoyed it didn't you?" She asked, I smiled "Yes mum I enjoyed alot" I said. She smiled.

"Okay baby you must be tired, so go to your room and have some sleep, You tell me everything about your trip in the morning okay" she said.

I nodded, "Goodnight mum" I said, kissing her cheeks, and went upstairs, I changed in Rye's hoodie, yeah I brought one with me, chessy I know right but just couldn't help myself I already miss him, I got in my bed smelled his hoodie and fell in a deep sleep....

_________________________________________

YOU GUYS !!!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH !!! Top 3 that's insane !!! It couldn't have happened without you guys, I am so grateful for you guys ! 💕💕💕