14) I love you

WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE !!! 😭❤
It's illegal to be this cute someone arrest them 😭❤

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I fell asleep during the ride, Rye woke me up, it's quite dark now, it was a long drive of 5 hours, I got out of the car and saw a big house it's very beautiful, I got my bag, guitar and we went in, I gasped it was so beautiful from inside, rye showed me around.

I went to the back door and opened it,
it was quite dark but I could see there was a lake there, I am sure in the morning the view must be very beautiful.
"This is Lake Albert" he said and smiled looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Come on Fovvs" he said taking my hand, "Fovvs?" I asked titling my head,
he smiled "Yeah that's your new nick name" he said and boop my nose with his finger.

I blushed a little, he took me upstairs,
"This is our room" he said, my eyes widened, "W-What...?" I stuttered. He smiled.

"I am not sleeping with you" I said backing a bit, he frowned. Shitt he might get angry just do as he says andy if you don't want to get in trouble.

I signed in defeat, I removed one hoodie from my bag and went towards the bathroom to change, but rye stopped me, he took my hoodie and gave me his, I frowned at him, he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom knowing it's useless to argue. I stripped till my boxers and slipped on Rye's hoodie, hmm.... it's actually quite soft... I like it.... and it smells like him.

I got out of the bathroom and saw rye laying on the bed only in his boxers, I can see his six packs, he looks so ho-
Wait what !? Shut up Andy, you don't like him, I mentally shake my head, signed and slept on the bed pulling the sheets on me as far as I can away from rye.

But I felt arms around my waist, Rye pulled me closer and spooned me,
"Rye leave me" I said, he tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me more closer if possible.

"Sleep baby" he said and kissed behind my ear, I signed and tried to fall asleep, after sometime I fell asleep in Rye's arms.

I woke up, I didn't open my eyes but why does my pillow feels hard and soft at the same time, I tried to turn around but something stopped me, I opened my eyes, my head was on Rye's chest and his arms were around my waist, our legs tangled together.

I looked up to his face, he was in a deep sleep, I never really observed his face carefully, The most beautiful feature of his face is his Lips, they have the perfect shape one could ever wish for, then the way his brown hair fall on his forehead makes it look more beautiful.

"Staring is rude babe but you can take a picture if you want it can last longer" Rye suddenly said snapping me out of my thoughts, I blushed a little and looked away from him.

"I...I need to go to the washroom" I said trying to get up, he tightened his grip on me, "No I want to cuddle stay here" he said.

"Rye get up, I need to go" I said,
"Andy only for 5 minutes please" he whined, I signed "okay fine only 5 min"

After that cuddle section, I went to bathroom and freshen up, I went downstairs and saw rye making breakfast. We ate, got ready and he took me outside. We actually woke up very early today.

We went towards the lake, and I was right, this scenery is so beautiful, I feel like I am in heaven.

(The view of the lake)

We walked around the lake, then he took me to a market, we did some shopping, ate food and enjoyed

After that we came home it was around 9:00 and it was dark outside.
Rye made a bonfire infront of the lake, we sat there I even brought my guitar.

"Sing something andy I never saw you singing" he said , I smiled and started singing "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Soon he joint me too and boy he was good.

After singing, "You sound good Rye" I said, he smiled. " You too Andy", after that there was silence not that awkward but still.

"We...never really had any real talk, so why don't we talk about something" I said breaking the silence. He signed and nodded. "So tell me about your family" I asked him.

His face was a little sad, he signed "I have 3 brothers, Robbie is older than me, and then my little twin brothers Sammie and Shaun, they don't live with us cause mom and dad can't look after them as they are 24/7 busy with work, so they send the twins to robbie who lives in canada for his studies" he said I feel sorry for him now.

"I miss my brothers alott specially the twins it been years since I have last seen them. Mom and dad never really have time for us" he said in a sad voice.
"I am sorry rye I didn't knew" I said, he gave me a faint smile, "its okay babe"

"What about you ? I only saw your mum" he said, I gave him a faint smile,"Its only me and mum, dad died when I was small, I never really got the chance to know him, I was hardly 5" I said, he nodded and went silent thinking about something.

After sometime he took my hands in his, "Andy I want to tell you something....." I nodded,
"In the past days.... I know I have been an asshole to you, and I am very sorry for my behavior, the thing is I am in love with you Andy.... the moment I first layed my eyes on you.... I-It was Love at first sight, I love every single thing about you the way you talk, behave everything, When I saw you with Jake I got scared, I thought I will lose you and you will get away from me, I-I never received any true love from my parents or anyone, so I don't know how to react towards the person you love, that's why I use to force you and tried to almost rape you..." he whispered the last part.

"I am sorry Andy, I want to make it up to you, I want show you that in the past it was not me, you changed me alottt Andy, I want to show you how much I love you" he said.

I was shocked, he loves me !? Fucking Rye Beaumont loves me !?
"Rye.... it's okay I forgive you, let the past be in the past I know you are not a bad person and.... I think... I like you too..." I mumble the last sentence.

He looked at him, he had a big smile on his face and his eyes lit up too. He came closer to me, his one hand was on my cheek, he stared at my eyes then my lips, I didnt realise I was doing the same, he leaned and kissed me.

The kiss was full of emotions, it was very passionate, I was feeling like he was showing me how much he loves me through the kiss. I felt sparks in my whole body, We pulled back, our forehead still touched. He looked at me we both were smiling at eachother, we were looking like typical crazy teenagers in love ! It was getting more cold outside so we went inside our house.....
_________________________________________

Aaahh finally they are together!!!
Sadly no smut in this chapter.
BUT ! I promise there will be smut in the next chapter 😉
If you like it please Vote !