21) Together Forever

Andy POV.

Today Rye wants to come out to his parents and also want to introduce me to them. I was quite nervous, so was Rye, currently we are standing infront of his house.

We both took a deep breathe and entered we saw his parents sitting in the living room,

"Rye where have you been" Rye's mum asked, and hugged him.

"Umm... mum I want to talk with you and dad about something" Rye said.

Rye's mum looked at me with confusion, yeah I understand she never saw me before. I was just standing besides Rye nervously.

We walked and sat on the couch opposite to his parents.

"Mum dad....Well... I...." Rye was very nervous So I put my hand on his, rubbing his clutches to calm him.

"Rye honey you can talk to us about anything" Rye's dad said. Rye took a deep breathe.

"Mum dad... this is Andy he is my boyfriend and I am bi...." Rye finally said, we both looked down scared to see their reaction.

Instead we felt 4 arms around us, hugging us tightly.

His mum and dad pulled away.

"Rye honey we are proud of you, I am so happy for you. We know we are never home and it makes you sad, but we work only for you childrens so that you can be happy" his mum said.

"Rye, we are well educated people, we don't care if you are gay or bi or straight we just want our childrens to be happy" Rye's dad said smiling. I was so happy to hear that. Rye had happy tears in his eyes. Looking at him I didn't realised I had tears in my eyes too.

"We are happy to have you in our family Andy dear" his mum said stroking my cheeks. I smiled. Rye interwined our hands and kissed my clutches. I am so happy both of our families have accepted us.

After that Rye and I have spend whole day together with his parents chatting, getting to know each other. They are always busy but today I got to know that they are very sweet people.

Me and Rye have skipped school for 7 days, but today I forced him to get ready, he didn't want to but I conviced him that I am fine now, I can't just sit at home forever, I have to go to school at some point so I dragged him with me.

Currently we are standing infront of our school building, we both entered the school, Rye not leaving my hand the whole time.... everyone were staring at us, ofcourse they would cause the whole school knows about me being almost raped....

We went towards the locker and immediately noticed our friends.

"ANDY ! HOW ARE YOU !?" Brook said running towards me. He literally jumped on me making me almost fall down.

"I am fine brookie" I said smiling, he hugged me tightly, this kid.... he is annoying sometimes but I still love him.

Mikey, Sonny and Jack asked about how I was feeling and all... later we went to our first class.

Rye was acting like a kid he was not leaving me alone even for a second, he didn't have same class with me today still he skipped his lecture and sat with me.

Yeah I know he is worried about me but I am not a kid, and he is being over protective... besides Jake is not here, he was removed from our school for what he did. So that means I am totally safe.

It was lunch time, me and Rye walked towards the cafeteria with our hands interwined, yeah note this whenever we would walk anywhere he would hold my hand and not let it go as if someone would kidnap me.

I love it but sometimes it's annoying.

The whole time everyone kept asking me if I was okay or am I fine or if I need anything. These guys I love them so much they are so caring.

I never thought I would get such amazing friends and boyfriend.

Me and Rye were sitting at our favorite spot on the bench under the tree. My head on Rye's shoulder and him playing with my fingers.

"Baby..." he said.

"Yes?" I asked, "I am so grateful to have you...I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said suddenly.... I was shocked a little, but I smiled and kissed his cheeks,
"Me too babe" He smiled.

"Andy When we get married in future....
I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed, I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head, I'll take the kids to school wave them goodbye, I'll thank my lucky stars for that night" he sang. I just couldn't stop smiling .

I put my hand on his cheek looking into his chocolate brown eyes, "I'm so in love with you and I hope you know, darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold, we've come so far my dear, look how we've grown and I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old" I sang...

"Just say you won't let go" Rye sang
"Just say you wont let go" I sang
(A/N: If you don't know the song its
Say you won't let go by James Arthur)

We both were just staring in eachothers eyes, "I would never let you go, you are mine and I am yours forever " he said taking my hands in his.

"Yes babe I love you" I said smiling.

"I can't wait for us to be together forever I love you so much" he said

"Yes together forever" I said and connected our lips.....

The End

_________________________________________

Yeah finally I completed my first ever book ! End is shitty I know.....

Anyways I will write a second book soon !!!

Please vote for my story if you like it!
Love ya guys !!!! See you soon !!!!