7) Soft side

Above pic ! Rye dear control your hormones you were in public ;p

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

"I will show you who you belong to !"
That's what he said I froze on the spot. He removed his shirt and Jean's he was only in his boxer. I whimpered in fear.

"R-Rye I am s-sorry please let me g-go" I was begging him I tried to get up but only to be pinned against the bed matress with my hands above my head and Rye hovering above me.

"Let go of me asshole !" I was screaming he is so strong he let go of my hands but he tore my red hoodie with his hands I was shocked I tried to push him away but he held my hands above my head again, he removed my Jean's with one hand leaving me in boxers I had tears in my eyes.

"Andy keep this in your mind you are Mine, you belong to me whether you like it or not !" He said and attacked my neck he kept on sucking and biting on my neck leaving love bites marking me as his.

I was a sobbing mess he went down kissing my chest then my stomach he reached to the waistband of my boxers he hooked his fingers on my waistband then I started crying loudly this is it I am gonna get raped.

But suddenly Rye stopped I looked at him, he signed removed his fingers and got off me laying beside me in bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer my head was on his chest and I was crying hard.

"Andy baby I would never rape you, I am sorry, Don't cry I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just lost control I am really very sorry" he said while rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

After I calmed down I was feeling tired and sleepy "Sleep baby I won't hurt you I promise I will drop you home later" he said kissing my forehead. I hate him so much I wanted to get up but I just gave up knowing it's no use of fighting him and somehow his arms makes me feel warm and safe so I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I woke up in a different bed I panicked but then I remembered what happened I was still scared I got up and saw a hoodie beside me it was Rye's hoodie, I put it on, it was soft but it looked so big on me it nearly reached my knees then I put my Jean's and went downstairs I smelled something good from the kitchen I saw Rye dancing on some music while making dinner he saw me he smiled and stopped the music.

"You look so cute in my clothes babe" he said while smiling widely I didn't say anything I blushed a little. "Come sit down I just finished cooking let's eat together" he said while pulling the chair for me I sat on the chair I was observing how he was smiling and dancing while bringing the food honestly it was cute I never knew the bad guy had a soft side too. I liked this soft Rye more.

He made bacon it looks tastely I took a bite and I loved it, "how does it taste Andy ?" Rye asked me, "G-Good" I mumble, "Thankyou" he said smiling after the dinner I got up put my plate in the sink.

"Come on I will drop you to your house" he said I nodded I got my things from upstairs and then we went towards his car, we drove to my house I was gonna get out of the car but Rye stopped me by holding my arm.

I looked at him a little scared he smiled and kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I blushed a little and was shocked too "G-Goodnight" I said hesitantly I ran out towards my door got in and locked it. I went upstairs to my room and got under the blanket thinking about what a messy day it was today.

I don't know what to do I saw a different side of Rye today I am shocked . I wont really forgive him cause after all he did tried to rape me I am scared of him maybe next time I might get raped I need to be careful looks like I need to behave whenever he is around cause he is dangerous