6) The Fight

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

It was lunch time I know rye must be in cafeteria waiting for me so all 11 of us including me went towards the cafeteria. I opened the door and stood in center of the room.

"Rye come here right now" I screamed he saw me and walked towards us, he came to me and tried to kiss me I stepped back and slapped him hard this time. He was shocked he looked at me with a frown on his face.

"You think you will humiliate me and I will keep quite!? I have had enough of your bullshit Rye Beaumont!" I screamed he snorted "Shorty do you have any idea who you are talking to ?" Rye said and started laughing.

"Yeah I am talking to an asshole who thinks he can do whatever he wants, who thinks I am his fucking private property" he smiled "Well Yeah baby boy you do belong to me" he said and touched my cheeks I smack his hands away.

"Listen I am not any fucking object that belongs to you and now you are gonna say sorry to each and everyone here" he started laughing hard "You want me to say sorry to this losers ?, Baby boy you alright ?" I was angry now

"Fine we will go hard way then guys go attack him" 5 people went to towards him 2 people caught his hands and others 3 were gonna punch him but within a second I saw all the 5 of them on the floor, I was shocked what happened !?

"Guys go attack him I told the others they hesitated first but went together I saw Rye punching and kicking everyone alone, Jack and Sonny were standing calmly smirking and watching Rye beat everyone. All the 10 of them were on the floor I was scared and shocked.

"Andy no one told you I am street fighter champion?" He smirked and I was shocked oh my god I am so dead, he walked towards me I took a step back in fear, I was scared he kept walking towards me without realizing I punched his face it didnt hurt him but he got angry.

"You need to learn one more lesson Andy!" He spat angrily "No ! Go away Rye I don't belong to you, I will never listen to a dickhead like you !" I said.

I can see his face becoming red with anger I took a step back but he grabbed my waist and in a second I was on his shoulder "Put me down asshole let me go !" I kept screaming and hitting his back but he didn't listen.

He carried me on his shoulder through the hallway till his car in the parking lot he threw me in the backseat and sat beside me holding me tightly, so that I couldn't escape I was struggling to get out of his grip. Jack and Sonny sat in the front, Sonny was in the driver seat.

"Sonny to my house Now !" Rye said angrily, "Rye listen....you are angry right now please you need to calm down and think properly" Jack said, "Shut up Jack !" Rye shouted , Jack looked at me sympathetically and a sorry look on his face and he turned around, Sonny started driving and in 15 min we were infront of a huge mansion wow Rye is definitely a very rich kid, now I know why he have this attitude.

Sonny unlocked the car and I tried to run away but was held back by Jack and he had a sorry look on his face Rye came to me "Let me go Rye !" I said angrily he didn't say anything he again threw me on his shoulder.

"You both go now I will meet you tomorrow " he said to Jack and Sonny they both nodded and went away. I was wiggling on Rye's shoulder he hit my bum "Stop struggling ! You will just make it worse for yourself" Rye shouted.

I stopped my movement he carried me upstairs to his room. He threw me on his bed I looked at him terrified "You tried to turn everyone against me and disobeyed me, you said you dont belong to me right now I will show who you belong !".....
_________________________________________

Oh no what is Rye gonna do to Andy !? What do you think ?
Stay tuned for the next chapter :)