13) Picnic

The amount of Randy content we are getting recently is just so overwhelming and cute. It's so sweet that I might get Randy diabetes !!!
Just look at the above pic guys ! I am gonna fucking cry now it's too cute🥺❤ Now back to the story :)

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke and freshen up, I went to my wardrobe to wear my favorite Pink hoodie but I didn't find it, hmm.... maybe it's in the laundry so I grabbed another hoodie and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Mum did my friends came here ?" I asked mum, "Yeah Andy a boy named Rye came here" she said, I nodded.

"What happened then?" I asked.
"Nothing I told him you were not at home so he nodded and went home, he was quite sad, Andy you shouldn't have done that, you made your friends sad" she said.

I signed, "I know mum I will tell them sorry today okay?" I said, she nodded and smiled. After breakfast she dropped me to school and went to work.

I was a little nervous and scared to go in cause I am sure rye must be very angry with me....but someday I have to face him I know that so I went in. I took my books from my lockers and went to my first class with brook.

The first class started but rye didnt enter strange maybe he felt like skipping the first lecture so I brushed it off. Rye and I had 2 more classes together but he didn't show up.

I saw Jake, I feel so bad man the way Rye treated him, I never got to talk to him after that incident so I went to Jake.

"H-Hi Jake..." I said nervously, he looked at me, signed and smiled, "Hi Andy... How are you?" He asked, "I am fine and you?" I asked while looking at his nose.

He smiled, "Me and my nose are totally fine" he said, I signed "I am sorry for what happened Jake.... I will make sure he doesn't do anything like that again I am really sorry" I said.

"Its fine Andy it's not your fault, so we good?" He asked, I smiled and nodded,
"Where is Rye ?" He asked, "He didn't come to school today maybe he is busy" I said.

He smiled and suddenly hugged me, after a minute he pulled back I looked up to him, he smiled "Gotta be cautions don't we" he said, I laughed. "Okay bye Jake I need to go now" I said and went to my next class.

During the lunch me and brook were sat at our place.Jack and Sonny came I looked behind them but Rye was not there. Jack came and sat besides brook said Hi to me and started talking with brook.

"Sonny... where is rye ? He didn't show up to class today" I asked Sonny.
"I don't know he didn't come to school today" he said, I nodded maybe he felt like skipping school today.

Not only that I am kinda glad I don't have to face his angry face at least for today,
I can relax now.

After school was over I was happy I walked towards the exist and I saw rye standing there I was confused and scared, he walked towards me and smirked. I just looked at him.

He picked me up, threw me on his shoulder and walked towards the parking lot. "Rye what are you doing put me down" I said.

After reaching to his car he threw me in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat. "R-Rye I...I am sorry for running away..." I whispered.

He slammed me on the car door. I yelped,"Where the fuck did you go yesterday night huh !?" He asked me angrily.

I gulped, If I told him I was with my friend Mikey he will definitely explode,
"I-I... I just went to the mall, then watched a film in the cinema and went on a long drive that's it..." I lied.

He stared at my face as if checking if I am saying the truth or not, Act normal Andy he can't know the truth. He signed and pulled away. He started the car.

"W-Where are we going..?" I asked,
"We are going on our picnic baby" he said and smiled. I gasped mentally.

"U-Umm..Rye I can't come with you, my mum won't allow and we actually have some work to do" I said. He smirked.

"I like your mum Andy she did keep her promise" he said, I was confused, "What? What are you talking about"

He smirked again, "You see I told your mum that we will postpone our picnic to tomorrow and kidnap you after school with us" he said, I was shocked.

"W-What !? But my mum wouldn't allow" I said, he laughed, "Apparently your mum wants you to enjoy your life, so she gave me the permission to kidnap you" he said, Holy shit ! Wtf, how can my mum allow someone to kidnap me like this and she actually told him everything !
Ugh Why Mum Why.

"Wait Rye I don't even have my clothes we can't go now !" I said a little happy he smirked and pointed me to look at the backseat. My jaw dropped no way ! "You packed my bag and brought my guitar too !" I said.

He smirked, "Well your mum gave me the permission so I did" he said.

I groaned and signed, "You really thought you could get away from me and fool me Andy" He took my face in one of his hand and brought my face towards his.

"I am Rye Beaumont andy, you can't fool me, and I get whatever I want, So ready for our picnic babe?" He said and smirked.

I paled a little and gulped, he smirked
If I don't behave as he wants I am afraid he will do anything to me cause I know he have a bad temper, I guess I will have to be careful, I signed pulled away from his hands and looked out of the window, he started driving the car,
OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME ! 4 DAYS WITH FUCKING RYE BEAUMONT I AM GONNA DIE !!! SEND HELP !!!

_________________________________________

Who wants some SMUTTT BABY !?
HEHEHE, it would be my first time writing a smut I am super excited !