10) Jealous

(Guys wattpad have mixed my chapters so read carefully!!!)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up on my bed confused cause I remember sleeping on the couch with rye. Then I realized I did feel someone carrying me guess rye brought me here. I went down made myself breakfast cause mom was sleeping she must have came home late I didn't wake her up she must be tired.

After finishing my breakfast I left a note to my mum saying I am going to school so she can relax. I can drive but my mom don't let me drive the car she thinks I am still a little kid and it's not safe for me. So I took a bus.

I reached school, went towards my locker I took my books and turned around but I bumped into someone and my books fell on the ground.

"Oh I am so sorry I didn't see you" a boy said he had brown hair and brow eyes which were beautiful and he was hot but honestly not as hot as Rye.

"It's okay it's my fault too I was not looking where I was going" I said, he smiled "I am Jake", "I am Andy nice to meet you" I said.

"I know who you are" he said and smiled, I snorted "Really ? When did I became so famous", "Ever since Rye Beaumont kissed you infront of the whole school" he said, "O-oh I see.." I laughed nervously.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said that" he said "No it's okay I am used to it now I guess" he smiled "Well see you later Andy have a nice day" he said and walked away "You too Jake" I said and went to my class. After my class I was walking through the hallway to my next class and I saw Jake again he came towards me.

"Hi Andy ! What are you doing ?" Jake asked, "nothing I am going to my class, how about you" he shrugged "Just chilling" I smiled.

"You know you look very cute when you smile" he said and I blushed "T-Thankyou" I said, he chuckled.

The hallway was quite crowded today while we were talking I felt someone push me and I was gonna fall down on my face but Jake caught me his arms around my waist and his face was inches away from mine I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Are you okay Andy" he asked still holding me and not moving, "I-I.... I am fine" I said blushing insanely he smirked.

"ANDY FOWLER" I hear someone scream and I jumped, Jake let go of me I was scared I knew whose voice it was I turned around and saw a fuming red faced rye looking at me and Jake. I was froze.

Rye literally ran towards us and punched Jake on the face. Jake fell on the floor holding his bleeding nose. "Rye Stop !" But he didnt listen he kept kicking Jake I was trying to pull him away but he wouldn't move a bit.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING TOUCH WHAT'S MINE ! YOU ASSHOLE !" Rye was very angry I could see his veins popping on his neck and hands, "R-RYE STOP RIGHT NOW PLEASE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LET HIM GO !" I screamed and pulled him away with all my strength he looked at me for a minute.

He held my wrist tightly and started dragging me through the hallway "Rye let me go I need to see if Jake is okay why did you punch him he didnt do anything wrong Rye ! Leave my hand !" I kept saying, he dragged me to an empty classroom, pushed me in and locked the door he turned around looking straight in my eyes his eyes were literally piercing through my soul.

I gulped he walked towards me and I took a step back. Suddenly he pinned me against the closed window and kissed me hard.

I was wiggling but he kept kissing me. He pulled away for oxygen I was panting he again kissed me hard, pressing his body towards mine, I couldn't breath, my breath hitched and he pulled away I was a panting mess. He was again gonna kiss me I put a hand on his chest

"R-Rye S-Stop...I....I... listen to me...p-please" I said panting.

He again pinned my hands and came closer to my face I could feel his breath on my lips.

"How dare you talk to another man, not only that you even let him touch you !" He was screaming, I whimpered in fear "ANDY YOU ARE MINE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU HUH !? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SUCH A SIMPLE THING !?" I was shaking now.

"R-Rye... please l-let me explain..." I plead him, he stared at me for a second as if he was searching for something and signed "Speak" he said in a monotone.

"I-I bumped into him while going to class my books fell down h-he helped me and I talked with him said thankyou and went to my class after class he came up to me he asked if I was okay and all hall was crowded so suddenly someone pushed me and I was gonna fall on my face but he caught me.... that time you happened to enter when he caught me, he just helped me nothing else... rye" I said.

He put his hands on my cheeks I flinched a little "Sorry baby I am very sorry when I saw him holding you I-I got jealous I was scared that he will take you away from me" he said and I could feel the fear and sadness in his voice.

I signed "I-Its okay but next time before doing anything please think a little" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead "let's go baby" he said.

"No first promise me you will say sorry to Jake" I said, he frowned and signed "Fine I will", we got out of the room he was gonna walk away but I stopped him by holding his hand he looked at me.

I eyed him towards Jake, he signed and went towards jake who was holding an icepack on his nose he looked at Rye and frowned.

"Hey Jake I am sorry for punching you I was not thinking straight please forgive me" Rye said , Jake looked at me then to Rye "Fine... next time control your anger Beaumont" Jake said and walked away. Rye turned around and looked at me, I smiled at him then we went to our class.....