Chapter 24

I just don't hurt anymore. I have spent too long grieving. If Rose were here she would've slapped me upside the head and told me to get over her a while ago. I still miss her. I will always miss her, and nothing can change that.

But, I can't let that control my life. I need to move on, open up a new chapter of my life. That is what Rose would want me to do. So I am going to stop grieving Rose, for her sake.

Does what I am saying even make sense? This is what I get for being all emotional and mushy. I am going to hopefully stop that... No promises...

Anyway, today I don't have any classes! Yay! The last thing I need today is to focus on class. I am just so spacey today.

Just as my thoughts begun to roam away from me, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be faced with Lily. With a sly grin on her face Lily asked, "Any idea where Sirius is Emily?"

"No, why would I know?" My voice had a genuine tone of confusion. Correction, the last thing I need today is, Sirius Black.

Speak of the devil, Sirius strutted over to Lily and I. As usual he was oozing cockiness. He sat down next to me and snaked an arm around my waist.

"What the hell?" I slapped him hard in response to his action. He let go of me and fell to the floor. He stood up grumbling.

He took a deep breath and put his signature smirk back on his face. The cockiness in his voice was palpable as he asked, "Hey Emily, been a few months since you breakup, wanna give you and I a try?"

I quickly responded, "Ew! Seriously Sirius? Hell no! Who would want to go out with a pervert like you? My answer is no, and will remain no, unless you clean up your act. Until, you stop being a pervert don't expect a change in answers." Venom dripped from every word.

"Come on Emily, I know you want to say yes," he said tauntingly.

"I would tell you to kiss my butt, but I don't want any STD's," I replied with a disgusted face.

The smug smirk on Sirius's face was wiped off with that comment. Trying to save himself the embarrassment Sirius quickly said, "N-No! I am clean I promise!"

I then stated, "Right... I want to see proof.
As in a paper copy from Madam Promfrey stating whether or not you have any. And honestly, it is more likely that I am actually a unicorn, then it is that you are clean."

Sirius's face was redder than a fire truck! It was hilarious! He then left Lily and I to eat in piece.

Though, I really couldn't eat. I was just laughing so hard. And yes, it did sound like there was a donkey dying. I am so proud of that! It was truly a masterpiece.