Chapter 17

It's been a few weeks since I told Beckett about my ability to create spells. He has been pestering me to show him the spells and to make new ones with specific functions.

I, of course being an amazing girlfriend, went along with it. But, it's getting irritating. And Beckett is starting to make me a bit nervous.

Beckett is just being overly demanding. I don't like it. At all. He is coming off as rude. He has become more cold and isolated.

I really regret telling him. It seems to have put a wedge in our relationship. I think I am going to break up with him. It really sucks because originally he was so cute and sweet and romantic and now he just isn't. He isn't the guy I had started dating. He has changed and I don't like it.

"Hey Emily, can you come here?" Beckett's voice yanked me from my train of thought. I nodded and approached him.

"Whatcha need?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I want to take you somewhere special," he said he grabbed me by the arm roughly.

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise. No rough housing mister," I said angrily while yanking my arm out of his grasp.

He just growled and grabbed my arm again this time with a much firmer grip. It actually hurt a bit. "Beckett, what the hell? Let go of me!" I yelled. He didn't let go and dragged me into the Forbidden Forest, just a few yards past Hagrid's house.

"Where are we going?" I asked still trying to tug my arm out of his painful grasp. He didn't reply. He stopped abruptly. Because of this I fell. He didn't bother to attempt to catch me. He just yanked me off of the floor.

"Beckett, let go of me now!" I yelled. He finally let go of my arm. "Beckett, you have changed a lot since we first started going out, and I don't think I want to be in a relation ship with you anymore," I said back away from him slowly.

"Doesn't matter, you won't serve me a purpose soon enough," he growled menacingly.

"Excuse me? Won't serve you a purpose? What the hell has happened to you Beckett? I am done, stay away from me alright," I jabbed venom lacing through my voice.

"Oh I will... Once I have that powerful magic of yours of course," he yelled. He grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. He held his wand to my throat.