Chapter 3

y/n's POV:
"Are you excited?" F/n asks
"No. I hate parties. I don't even know why I agreed to come" I reply
"It's going to be fun. Don't worry" she reassures me
"Ok." I say while looking out the window to see Jay Holden's house

There's heaps of people. It's already a mess and that's just the outside.

We get out of our Uber and I can tell f/n's just as nervous as me but she's not showing it.

"It's going to be fun!" I mimic her from earlier
She laughs and nudges me.

While walking through the front door we could barely get through. There was so many people. We eventually both decide to go to the backyard so it's easier to get through.

We are approached by Daisy, Jay's girlfriend. She used to hang out with us until she got popular and starting dating Jay because f/n likes Jay. We still talk to her, we just aren't that close anymore.

"Hey. I didn't know you guys were coming?" She says excited
"Yeah neither did we really." I say. Daisy makes a confused face.
"It was a last minute decision" f/n reassures her.
"Oh well I'm glad you guys came" she says while walking back to her friends.

That's when I see him... the one and only Tom Abisgold, but he doesn't see me. With her... Lily...

I suddenly get a flood of emotions, jealous, angry and sad. F/n notices.

"Let's go get a drink" she says while pulling my arm to go inside.

I eventually agree and follow her inside.

*hope you enjoyed!*