Chapter 14

Tom's POV:
I just got told I can't see y/n anymore. I can't believe it. They don't understand the relationship. I'm sick of them controlling me. They can't keep us apart.

I call Y/n but it goes straight to voicemail.

I'm so confused? She usually answers. I go to my window and write down on a piece of paper 'why aren't you answering' and hold it up for her to see.

She squints her eyes to read it. She grabs a piece of paper and write her response 'mum took my phone off me and blocked you on everything'.

'What' I reply
'I know right! We're going to have to talk through this' She holds up her sign and laughs.

I haven't seen her beautiful smile in a long time. Her smile lights up any dark room. She makes me smiles. She make me feel whole. She's the missing thing in my life.

"Tom! Dinner!" Mum yells

'Got to go for dinner' I hold up my sign
She waves goodbye.

I slowly walk down the stairs to go to the table. I see my parents sitting at the table in silence, acting like nothings wrong.

We sit there silence while I play with my food.
"Why aren't you eating your dinner?" He asks me.
"Not hungry" I reply with attitude
"What's your problem!" He yells at me
"Are you serious! Your asking what my problem is! My problem is that my parents are not letting me see the love of my life. My problem is that you two are controlling my live because mine is beginning and yours is ending. Guess what your not going to control it anymore and your not going to keep me from seeing y/n!" I yell while storming out the front for.
"Tom!" I hear my parents yell.

I climb y/n's fence and make my way to her window. She sees me and opens her window.

"What are you doing?" She asks in confusion
"Meet me at the park" I answer her
She smiles and nods before shutting her window.

I wait at the park for her. Until I see her making her way towards me.

"Hey" She says while running up to me and pulling me in for a hug.
"Hey. I missed you" I say before she pulls away
"Same. I-
She cut off by our parents.

Here we go...

*hope you enjoyed!*